Kevin De Bruyne

Meitux

Nah i don't think Moses is a really serious competition,he will be used for rotation mostly.De Bruyne has been stand out the whole pre season for Chelsea,he probably has a quaranteed spot.

twitterbg

So, Hazard, KdB and Mata in a 4231. I'm so confused by that, I like all of them, but hate both the club and the coach (I'm not a Barca fan though).

Meitux

We still don't know with so many players around for those positions...But De Bruyne seems one of them that has has a place there.

Last edited:

twitterbg

In my opinion, Oscar isn't as good as KdB. But on the other hand, the Brazilian likes to get involved in the defensive phase of the game, which I don't doubt his coach likes. I'm surprised Mourinho hasn't bought a defensive midfielder so far, it has been speculated that De Rossi will be bought, but nothing so far. Only Mikel is currently a holder there, and he, in my opinion, is way off from a good holder :D.

Butaan4barca

In my opinion, Oscar isn't as good as KdB. But on the other hand, the Brazilian likes to get involved in the defensive phase of the game, which I don't doubt his coach likes. I'm surprised Mourinho hasn't bought a defensive midfielder so far, it has been speculated that De Rossi will be bought, but nothing so far. Only Mikel is currently a holder there, and he, in my opinion, is way off from a good holder :D.

for that role that young dutchman is way better. I think all three fill find plenty of minutes, but kevin definetely has been super impressive so far.

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan

Chelsea bought Marco van Ginkel 20 years old defensive/box-to-box midfielder very promising.

Mourinho even promised him playing time and sees his as Lampard's succesor

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Van Ginkel is good, very good, he's just an unspectacular player but he gets on with his work and does a lot of it. People were wondering why we signed him saying he's an AM, but he's not, he's box to box and is quite quick. It's going to be a real job for Mourinho to be able to rotate all these guys and keep them all happy. Oscar can play in the middle next to Ramires/Essien but then van Ginkel is pretty damn good too.

Galning

:lol: when she says De Bruyne can say anything about Lukaku even if it's not true. "My mother...you don't know.."

mixer

Nice interview. The quality of Belgian team is just insane;

Mignolet, Courtois, Jan Vertonghen, Daniel Van Buyten, Vincent Kompany/ Thomas Vermaelen, Guillaume Gillet, Mousa Dembele, Kevin Mirallas, Eden Hazard, Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel, Christian Benteke, Romelu Lukaku

:worthy:

Meitux

They look humble guys that are concentrated to what they want to do.They already shown some amazing things,especially De Bruyne last season and this pre season now.

Home of Barca Fans