Snooker

Total-Football

Ronnie once again denied the fans who pay the tickets a 147 going for the pink for the lack of prize. Talented as he is, still an imbecile human being.

mesiesta

Hope he will not think the job is done.
He had a 10-5 advantage over Selby in 2014 and lost the final in the end.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope he will not think the job is done.
He had a 10-5 advantage over Selby in 2014 and lost the final in the end.

Well, that’s the thing with Ronnie. You never know which version of him that will show up. I’ve seen him play so horribly bad as recent as some months ago, that him being where he is right now wasn’t something I could imagine in my wildest dreams. It’s crazy how he didn’t lose a single session so far. He looks really on a mission for that 7th WC. I just pray he doesn’t show up like a totally different player tomorrow. The Ronnie who goes for every long put and doesn’t give a fuck about safety. Seen it too many times.

gregorrin10

So this would/will be Ronnie's 7th title right? So tied with Hendry as having the most? Anyone have more?

Hopefully he makes it 7th tomorrow and then comes back for the 8th next year...the genius, the master of his sport, the Federer and Messi of snooker deserves to have the most world championships...Ronnie 'The Rocket' O'Sullivan! :worthy:

About the final so far, nothing too great, Trump has been really bad more than Ronnie was good, although frame 4 was wild, Ronnie came back from 41-66, cleared the table to tie at 66 and the black ball had to be returned on the table for the tie-breaker, and then Ronnie of course with an unbelievable shot on his first try (after the Trump safety) to complete the comeback!

Total-Football

Also no matter how great ronnie is he lacks the class of Hendry. Ronnie is a bully in the venue and he always pulls that shit. Harassing the referees and perturbing the opponents.

mesiesta

I haven't seen Hendry playing much, but I feel he won most of his titles without having much competition.
Ronnie, on the other hand, always had top-notch players like Higgins, Williams, Selby, Robertson and Trump competing with him.
Hendry's biggest rival was Jimmy White who made only about 300 centuries in his whole career.

Home of Barca Fans