Germany

Yes, even with those folks. Kroos in particular hasn't been that good for Germany if I recall correctly. Gundogan had been OK for Germany, far from the City version of it.

Their attacking line should be fine, they have created a lot of chances if not goals. Out of those bunch I think Wener had the most goals, with Gnabry and Sane closely behind. Goretzka had scored a decent amount of goals. Musiala is the one to watch for me.

League goals: Volland 16, G?ndogan 13, M?ller 11, Gnabry 10, Musiala, Sane and Werner 6, Goretzka 5, Havertz and Kimmich 4

M?ller actually made 11 goals out of an xG of 7.8, 5 shots per goal and has converted most of his big chances. At Bayern he just is provider and not converter - not just for Lewy, but for Goretzka and Musiala, too. And Volland is even more clinical. And Gnabry is somebody that before thrived in knockout competitions, too - he had a long period this season in which he did not score - but afterwards he did.

I actually think that the question is more if they find a system that gets the best out of everybody. But if they find that I think anything is possible.

JerseyAddict

Well... Just to "warn" somebody if it helps.
So I went on DFB.de webshop and bought myslef authentic away kit. It was a good price.
All is on german. Euros. Etc etc.
So it is DFB and Adidas. How more german can it be.

Somethin bothered me so I started "snoofing" around the web and I noticed it was "powered by Fanatics".
So I went suspicous about where the goods will be shippwd from

And I finaly got it in some "footer" and "smallprint" it is shipped from UK.
First things first "Brexit => customs/VAT" flashed in my mind.
Next morning I called DFB.de customers service and got some "non-helpdesk" answer that they CAN'T tell me where they ship from. So I wrote e-mail with cancelation notice. They responded day after with "sory it is picked and will be sent" FU email.
Again no answer WHERE tf it is shipped from. So I wrote "anger" email with sometimh like "what is the big secret about it"??? Brexit made you loose customers so you are now "shading" your storage location?

And got some random "sory it was mislead bla bla bla"

To conclude if you are EU resident fond yourself ANOTHER DFB retailer and not DFB.de because they don't ship from Germany ... Strange as it is... German fussball bund and Adidas, german company, but they ship from UK so you will get a nice VAT / customs greeting card...

That is the last time I will buy anything from UK. They can keep their Brexit as much as they like. I won't pay for their "decisions".

Messigician

Well... Just to "warn" somebody if it helps.
So I went on DFB.de webshop and bought myslef authentic away kit. It was a good price.
All is on german. Euros. Etc etc.
So it is DFB and Adidas. How more german can it be.

Somethin bothered me so I started "snoofing" around the web and I noticed it was "powered by Fanatics".
So I went suspicous about where the goods will be shippwd from

And I finaly got it in some "footer" and "smallprint" it is shipped from UK.
First things first "Brexit => customs/VAT" flashed in my mind.
Next morning I called DFB.de customers service and got some "non-helpdesk" answer that they CAN'T tell me where they ship from. So I wrote e-mail with cancelation notice. They responded day after with "sory it is picked and will be sent" FU email.
Again no answer WHERE tf it is shipped from. So I wrote "anger" email with sometimh like "what is the big secret about it"??? Brexit made you loose customers so you are now "shading" your storage location?

And got some random "sory it was mislead bla bla bla"

To conclude if you are EU resident fond yourself ANOTHER DFB retailer and not DFB.de because they don't ship from Germany ... Strange as it is... German fussball bund and Adidas, german company, but they ship from UK so you will get a nice VAT / customs greeting card...

That is the last time I will buy anything from UK. They can keep their Brexit as much as they like. I won't pay for their "decisions".

Erm but of an overreaction init

Home of Barca Fans