Aymeric Laporte

F

Flavia

Paying his buyout despite Athletic not wanting to sell would be considered a hostile bid which Imbecilezarreta will not do considering his Athletic past.

I forgot about that... Why zubi is the sporting director? FFS :angry:

JamDav1982

Good players but was he really that good today?

Barca could have scored 5/6 quite easily in this game if they had their finishing boots on.

Personally still have a few doubts about him if people are speaking about spending 50m. Seen him taken to the cleaners a few times this season when players running at him.

Alarcón

Gulf in class between him and Bartra is apparent. 4 years younger as well.

Really? I thought he was in over his head tonight, Bartra was much better. And he's 3 years younger, not 4

And saying he is better than Hummels is just mind-boggling tbh....

Last edited:
I

instinct

The above is precisely why his signing has been ruled out by BM. Well, atleast acc. to MD. :p

Varana-Laporte at the heart of France's future defence. I'm jealous.

Don't forget Mangala and Zouma

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are we not even being linked with Hummels? Laporte is a good talent but we can get a better player (Mats) for less.

Ursegor

World Champion

JamDav1982

Why are we not even being linked with Hummels? Laporte is a good talent but we can get a better player (Mats) for less.

Yip, Hummels is still a good bit better than Laporte.

Cant believe people want to easily part with 50m for him or think he was immense today.

Zebulun

I thought he was solid and trust me hummels isn't super either, subotic makes him look good. Heard he costed 36 mil though? everyone has their own opinion and that's okay.

F

Flavia

I like Hummels, but he is slow. And we already have Pique. Laporte would be a much better fit.

Home of Barca Fans