7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

henias

His passing and vision are top class. Probably provides more cutting edge than Iniesta would but more risk taking at same time.

Can easily co exist with Messi.

Meh. Not feeling it. Essentially he is more like a Neymar type player who also has vision and passing but overall still isnt quite the midfielder/playmaker Iniesta is. He will clash with Messi if he plays on the LCM, just like how Neymar played like an attacking mid last 2 seasons.

But at least Coutinho isnt as rash as Neymar is (hopefully) as Ney was frequently diving headfirst into defenders everytime he got the ball. Coutinho shud be interchanging more between the mid and wings so he could receive more of Messi's passes.

Zuti

It was the same in the summer the last transfer window day, everyone was waiting for Coutinho announcement and then we hear that we made a 40M bid for Di Maria, god I hope that won't happen again.:lol:

Shhh, don't bring that up again, that shit almost killed me.:lol:

JamDav1982

Meh. Not feeling it. Essentially he is more like a Neymar type player who also has vision and passing but overall still isnt quite the midfielder/playmaker Iniesta is. He will clash with Messi if he plays on the LCM, just like how Neymar played like an attacking mid last 2 seasons.

But at least Coutinho isnt as rash as Neymar is (hopefully) as Ney was frequently diving headfirst into defenders everytime he got the ball. Coutinho shud be interchanging more between the mid and wings so he could receive more of Messi's passes.

He wont clash with Messi if he play in midfield wait and see.

Neymar never clashed with Messi either he was one of Messis best outlets.

Coutinho will be class anywhere he plays.

Devils

Liverpool fans meltdown has gone nuclear.

I can only imagine what it's going to be like when the announcement is oficially made.

Messi983

p7YBmt9gSCCcPVESlAOK1A.png

:bartomeu: :bartomeu:

henias

He wont clash with Messi if he play in midfield wait and see.

Neymar never clashed with Messi either he was one of Messis best outlets.

Coutinho will be class anywhere he plays.

Neymar has, he dropped deep and drifted inwards frequently. it's reason why Barcelona were so ineffective compared to the treble winning season where he played more like a direct winger.

It's also the reason why Messi flourished so much this season where he has alot of freedom in the central park.

But yeah, I'm not trying to say Coutinho is not class, that's not what I'm driving at. Chill.

Liverpool fans meltdown has gone nuclear.

I can only imagine what it's going to be like when the announcement is oficially made.

Imagine the meltdown in the summer when Madrid come in for Salah. The fact is once a player becomes world class they no longer want to play for Liverpool. Nothing, but a stepping stone club until proven otherwise.

JamDav1982

Neymar has, he dropped deep and drifted inwards frequently. it's reason why Barcelona were so ineffective compared to the treble winning season where he played more like a direct winger.

It's also the reason why Messi flourished so much this season where he has alot of freedom in the central park.

But yeah, I'm not trying to say Coutinho is not class, that's not what I'm driving at. Chill.

He didnt. Neymar could be frustrating and lose the ball softly at times but Messi loved playing with him and they linked brilliantly.

The whole formation has changed.

Barca would be even stronger with Ney in place of Suarez in this system. It is not down to Ney leaving.

Anyway Neymar is completely irrelevant to Coutinho who will link brilliantly with Messi wherever he plays.

Home of Barca Fans