7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FCBfan22

Multiple sources are also saying that Liverpool will sign Lemar and Lanzini if the deal for Coutinho goes through.

xXKonan

cover is ominous.. they seem to emphasize the difference between the offer and demand, probably paving the way for saving face..fucking press
Ehh that cover isn't as grim as it might suggest.

if anything it says that the gap between the two isn't as big as it once was in terms of what we want to offer which gives a good chance at both clubs meeting more in the middle.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I heard they are looking for a DM, why don't they go for Sporting's W. Carvalho? I think he would be perfect for them.

xXKonan

Liverpool need someone who's not only strong defensively but someone that is also competent on the ball as well.

Having a DM like that will go a long way in fixing their defensive issues and providing more fluid transitions as well.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Weren't they linked with him beginning of last year? or was that just fake rumors?

Of what I've seen of him, he is quite capable of being a solid DM. Besides his defensive attributes, he is an excellent passer of the ball.

FCBfan22

Man, I really hope this transfer happens. Just look at these:

Starters (attacking)
--------------Ter Stegen--------------
Roberto-----Pique----Umtiti-----Alba
---------------Busquets---------------
--------Rakitić---------Coutinho------
Dembele------Messi----Suarez-------

Starters (defending)
--------------Ter Stegen--------------
Roberto-----Pique----Umtiti-----Alba
Dembele-Rakitić-Busquets-Coutinho
---------Messi---------Suarez--------

Subs (attacking)
----------------Cillesen----------------
Semedo---Mina--Vermaelen---Digne
-----------Rakitić/Roberto------------
--------Paulinho--------Iniesta-------
-Vidal/Raf.-----Paco-----Denis/Raf.-

Subs (defending)
----------------Cillesen---------------
Semedo---Mina--Vermaelen---Digne
Vidal--Paul-Raki/Bob-Iniesta--Denis
----------------Paco-------------------

We would have decent cover for every position. And we even have Oriol, Arnaiz and Alena in the B team who can step up.

So, the players, who fall out are:
-Arda
-Gomes
-Deulofeu

And Mascherano is leaving. From the horror we predicted at the beginning of the season, this is light years away.

P.S. I also don't know where Griezmann would fit in this. Maybe we can convert him into Rakitić 2.0 with a bit more attacking tendencies? :benitez:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans