Mikel Arteta

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Arteta...as well as Ozil are not good enough for Barca me thinks...

hmm, i think their both good players, but in possesion would struggle.
But Keitas not the best passer. so they could fit in.

im more in favour of Arteta.

Last edited:

Mhorf

There are rumours in the UK press that Arsenal are looking at Arteta as a replacement for Fabregas if he were to leave.

R

RivaldoDance

Moyes won't sell him to us...I think he doesn't sleep just to make sure none of his players are out the door...

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
good... I think barca would have ruined Artetas career.. Dont get me wrong, but you do have enough midfielder.. Cesc would have been something elce, he is barca boy and it is no secret... Arteta is underrated by many, but he plays good when plays consistent, not from time to time.. With Xavi and Iniesta in his place, with Pedro as winger or AM, Arteta wouldnt have played much, and he would have flopped, since as i said, he needs to play to get his rythm...

Barcafan 2304

Cant help but feel Arteta might regret that (unless he has a clause written in the contract). 5 years is basically the rest of his career or the period of time where he will be at his best. What if a dream offer comes in?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
There are talks of him joining the English national side. He says he'd seriously consider playing for England and Capello was watching Everton, supposedly to watch Arteta. What does the English public think of this? Are they okay with the fact that they're relying on a Spanish reject to do a job for them?

K

King_Puyol

I dont have a problem with it and I think he would be exactly what we need. Italy have Amauri, Croatia have Eduardo, Germany have Cacau etc etc

Spain won the euro's with a brazil reject remember...

Home of Barca Fans