Mikel Arteta

L

Leon

How about long shots and free kicks? Arteta is a good choice then.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Yeah that's what I thought...I remember something about him being neighbors with Alonso when they were kids, and also when Alonso played for Liverpool.
Could be interesting if Arteta does join us, childhood friends became enemies at Liverpool, enemies again in Spain :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
we're not gonna sign arteta.

everton don't need to sell so will slap a huge price tag on his head, and he's not gonna force the issue coz he knows he's second choice and would be booted out as soon as we signed cesc next year.

great player, though.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Very good player. About the standard we need as cover for Xaviesta if we didn't get Cesc. However Everton don't sell cheaply and so it'd make little sense spending a reasonable amount on him when all he's doing is keeping Cesc's place warm for him.

ranjix

Jefecito
He will be good backup for Xaviniesta. According to some media, Arteta is rated 12mil pound and Everton are also willing to keep him by making him highest paid footballer in Everton history. Yes, he had some injury issues past season.

tk_TommyKim

I honestly think it all matters on the developments of JDS and Thiago. If they're good enough, they can play back-up for Xavi, but let's hope that Xavi stays healthy most of all :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Latest poll in Catalan press says that the fans don´t want Arteta as Barca backup target for Cesc.

Barcafan 2304

Latest poll in Catalan press says that the fans don´t want Arteta as Barca backup target for Cesc.

Interesting. Maybe a bit of snobbery cos Everton are not regarded as a big club? Who knows. Id like to see us have another target in mind though

Home of Barca Fans