Mikrofonkåt
People say I look exactly like him :lol:
efc__1223369154_mikel-arteta.jpg

barca96

People say I look exactly like him :lol:
efc__1223369154_mikel-arteta.jpg

lol
someone told me once that i look "like so messy"
so i walked around proudly thinking that i look like messi. eventhough messi is not good looking buit he is the closest to god.lol
but the next day she said,
i look messy not like messy. sigh

but is there a messi look a like?
i thought i heard of it before.

FourSix

Extremely under-rated player, good passer of the ball, good on dead ball situations, obviously not as good as Xavi or Iniesta but he is a good enough player to do a decent job when required, suprised that some upper mid-table clubs in Spain haven't made a move for him as he would be an improvement on what most of them have in the centre of midfield.

barca96

Extremely under-rated player, good passer of the ball, good on dead ball situations, obviously not as good as Xavi or Iniesta but he is a good enough player to do a decent job when required, suprised that some upper mid-table clubs in Spain haven't made a move for him as he would be an improvement on what most of them have in the centre of midfield.

you want to know why?
because he is a barca youth product! :flagvl8:

ranjix

Jefecito
Name: Mikel Arteta
Date of birth: 26 March 1982 (age 28)
Place of birth: San Sebastián, Spain
Position: Midfielder

There are rumors of Arteta joining Barcelona since Cesc plan failed. I would prefer Cesc but Arteta is good alternative and cheaper than Fabregas. Arteta was former Barcelona B player and plays in same position in which Cesc plays.

C

Cesc tastic

Does that mean he has Barca DNA not sure how you work it out or what the guidelines are that give them this affliction

ranjix

Jefecito
He has 42 apps and 3 goals for Barcelona B and left for Rangers in 2002.

EMD linked him with Barca.
mundodeportivo7501197x2.jpg

JAMAIN

Arteta? really? but he is so slow and useless off the ball.
A real poor man's Xabi Alonso...

If we are not getting Cesc we must serious look at players like Pastore, not Areteta. This is ridiculous.
If we are going this low we might as well roll the dice and give Tiago a full run in the first team.

Home of Barca Fans