Real Madrid vs Manchester United

• Real Madrid

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 33 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caps

i have never once heard anyone in the english press say that la liga is shit, now your just making stuff up :slap:

They cant say it outright, but its little words here and there, the way the say things, how they present stuff.

Its actually outright naive to think the English media dont do this. ALL leagues do it to some degree, but England are particularly bad for it is all.

I'm getting so irritated with Sky Sports' coverage of this.

Ronaldo the second greatest player of all time apparently (not even close).
Its THE 'perfect game'?... a counter attacking team versus a half counter half pretend possession hybrid team? Um.. no. The perfect game from a footballing perspective is Barca v Bayern. Or v Madrid, as Barca and Madrid styles are perfect matches for each other.

I think what you mean is.. its the most dramatic game. Mou and Alex, CR coming back to old trafford etc... So from a 'story' non-footballing point of view... still no. Cause I mean, clearly Barca v Madrid has no history, drama, story or passion... oh wait..

The perfect game? I'm loling so hard.

Ignore it mate

S

Smile

Um.. no. The perfect game from a footballing perspective is Barca v Bayern. Or v Madrid, as Barca and Madrid styles are perfect matches for each other.

Depends which style football you like, 2 giants of football and 2 teams who play high tempo/counter attacking direct football (which i like) this is the perfect game.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The English media only recently realized how good Pirlo is so you can't deny the fact that they are pretty ignorant when it comes to non-epl players. And that my dear is arrogance. Their opinion is: if a player doesn't shine against an English team or hasn't made it in the mighty EPL then he's not a player, I can only laugh at them really.

Have you forgotten the famous 'yes but could he make it on a cold Monday (Tuesday?) evening against Stoke' quotes? He, meaning Messi. Go figure.

Define recent.

Mr Hulot

How could you forget that classic monent?

Daily-Mail-Apology.jpg

Unfortunately I could not find the original,only the apology.. But it is still funny as hell!

Ps: Still an emerging talent :lol: Gets me everytime!

Ronaldo the second greatest player of all time apparently (not even close).
Its THE 'perfect game'?... a counter attacking team versus a half counter half pretend possession hybrid team? Um.. no. The perfect game from a footballing perspective is Barca v Bayern. Or v Madrid, as Barca and Madrid styles are perfect matches for each other.

I think what you mean is.. its the most dramatic game. Mou and Alex, CR coming back to old trafford etc... So from a 'story' non-footballing point of view... still no. Cause I mean, clearly Barca v Madrid has no history, drama, story or passion... oh wait..

The perfect game? I'm loling so hard.

Barca vs Bayern would be the best game IMO. They've been by far the 2 best teams in Europe this season.

ShandyFFM

15 shots from madrid.... guess no team has had more shots over the last 3-4 years than madrid.... ronald has over 200 shots this season already...i hate him so much

S

Smile

Can see Welbeck starting and honestly think he'll be the main man who Madrid will struggle with, not necessarily him being the goal scorer just his movement/speed and link up play, i have a feeling they might struggle with him just like Liverpool did recently with him coming off the left and moving inside, basicly playing a free role.

:smartass:

Home of Barca Fans