Punters corner

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I do mainly football. Looking for value bets and specials, although recently I did place some 10/10 bets on Barca.
Often used martingale in the past with odds around two.. with couple of games in the slip (a suicide I know, burned out twice in my career!). Now I only use singles and pick my time for a wager.

Any interesting bets coming up?

maz

I walk the line
umm...asspanyol to be relegated?

I dont bet..a good gambler knows when to quit. An even better gambler never starts.

Ok so i made that second bit up to reassure myself that im still cool because i dont gamble..

Beast

The Observer
Great topic...

Ok i can't say i made enough money like the year Capello was in charge of Real.. we were very very predictable (3-1 ,3-2 & 4-3 ) mostly Ramos-Ruud-Raul-Higuain scoring the first goal.. what a great season.. for the 3-2 with a condition that Ramos scoring first bet365 gave each 1$/ 270 $

Schuster was a complete dick head (Excuse my french ) .. very unpredictable.. the expected 3-0 ends up 1-0 and the 1-0 (like Villarreal or Valencia ) ends up 5-0

I usually lose bets in the Cl.. for some odd reason .. i don't know why .. while i make excellent returns in all international competition.. proud to say i correctly predicted Italy to win the WC before the WC and again correctly predicted Holland or Spain to win the Euro 2008 before it.....

this season i think 2 bets would be Chelsea winning the CL (if they beat Liverpool tonight ) and a long shot of Real winning the league .. it's a bit impossible but i live for the high odds betting .. i don't care if i win 10 $ for a 100 $ bet.. i'd rather but a 1 and win 50 ..

Barca are consistent in everything Pep-Frank.. i made lots of money on them dropping points.. they even lose points to the same teams (more or less Betis,Espanyol..etc )

Personally i would head to Bet365 and put a 1 $ on B Munich beating barca 4-0,4-1 , 5-1 .. a bit impossible outcome but it wouldn't kill me.. but i'm sure the return if such scenario occur will be very rewarding.. same thing for Liverpool - Chelsea.. (i still think Chelsea are through though )

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have Bayern straight win @ 3 in my local bookie and it`s worth taking with medium odds.

Beast

The Observer
Odds for Bayern doing a super depor & beating Barca 5-0 is 350 $ for every 1$ .. it was tooooooooooooooo good to miss i just put a single Dollar on it..

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If we go out tonight then I may bet on Arsenal in the cl as they have decent odds.

The most money I have made was on spain winning the euros. I am usually good in international competitions. I backed the spanish, italians and the greeks (well I am greek so I have a punt on them on any tourny they qualify for!) and Brazil in the previous tournaments. So my record is impressive if I say so myself.

I have already backed the argies to win the 2010 world cup and england to make the semis. I think France under a decent manager are shoo ins for euro 2012.

Last edited:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I know someone who would make £525 (circa €550) if Liverpool win 3-1 with Torres scoring first goal, pretty good I thought

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
That was close Gio... Off the bar... on the line.. and in

Oh man.. don't remind me... football is a crazy game... a slight 0.1 mm deflection and i would have made some good money out of the CL for the first time..
however right after the game .. put some good amounts on Chelsea winning the CL based on the Madrid theory .. they were giving 1:3 .. some good odds.. wish my CL record improve otherwise i'm not putting any more money on the CL games

Beast

The Observer
Napoli & Lazio are very inconsistent ... they can lose 6-0 to Lecce & Beat Inter 3-0 the next week.. when i think about it.. it's almost the case of 70 % of Serie A teams

Home of Barca Fans