Dinamo - Otelul (1)

Gaz Metan - Pandurii (x2)

Under 3.5/ Juventus- Livorno

Genoa - Milan (x2)

Won 20 €

:coffee:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Won £550 on a football accumulator a few weeks ago. Had 7 matches and 6 had won then it went into injury time and Papiss Cisse scored a winner for Newcy to give me a win for all 7 :D I only put £4.50 on that as well!!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Won £550 on a football accumulator a few weeks ago. Had 7 matches and 6 had won then it went into injury time and Papiss Cisse scored a winner for Newcy to give me a win for all 7 :D I only put £4.50 on that as well!!

I hope you put the £550 on a couple games after that

Showing balls

H

Haruko The Goon

Betting Thread

Decided to open up this thread so people can post bets they've found online that have good odds.

The 1st one is IMMENSE. Guaranteed money:

With this latest offer, customers must be wondering whether Coral have lost it. If new customers bet up to £/€ 10, and Brazil wear yellow against Croatia, they will receive a payout equal to odds of 2/1.

It is possibly one of the most iconic kits in the international game, and instantly recognisable. Synonymous with the football that is played in them, and worn by some of the world’s best.

I signed up and put a tenner on.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They probably will wear yellow but the latest Neymar pic was with a black looking kit. You never know. I know fifa are going to make teams wear weird choices of kit because they want to make it good for HD viewers.

H

Haruko The Goon

Lets hope not.
It's their first match, should be the iconic Yellow kit. Their at home.

IF, it is another kit, then it's only a tenner, I guess.

H

Haruko The Goon

They probably will wear yellow but the latest Neymar pic was with a black looking kit. You never know. I know fifa are going to make teams wear weird choices of kit because they want to make it good for HD viewers.

Just seen on twitter, Marcelo and Neymar posting up selfies with Brazil black kits in the background.

but that was 24 hours ago, this morning they trained in them black kits.

I'm feeling confident that the kit tonight will be the traditional yellow/blue.

Kerrybai

Just seen on twitter, Marcelo and Neymar posting up selfies with Brazil black kits in the background.

but that was 24 hours ago, this morning they trained in them black kits.

I'm feeling confident that the kit tonight will be the traditional yellow/blue.

"Each team shall inform FIFA of two different and contrasting colours (one predominately dark and one predominately light kit) for its official and reserve team kit (shirt, shorts and socks). In addition, each team shall select three contrasting colours for the goalkeepers. This information shall be sent to FIFA on the team colour form. Only these colours may be worn at the matches."
(page 44 of this link)
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles.../Regulations/01/87/54/21/1875421_DOWNLOAD.pdf

• For each match, the team listed first (on FIFA's website) is designated as the home side.
• Since this match is listed as "Spain v Netherlands", Spain receives first choice of which kit to wear.
• Spain selects all-red.
• Since Holland's Orange clashes with red, Holland must switch to blue.
• But according to the regulations, we now have a case of dark colored kit v dark colored kit.
• With Spain's alternate kit being all-black, FIFA inform Spain and their kit manufacturer (Adidas) that a light colored kit needs to be submitted to comply with FIFA regulations.
• All-white is chosen and will be worn against Holland.
• This means Holland can switch to orange right? Wrong. Orange is deemed to be Holland's light colored kit, so white v orange would mean light kit v light kit.
• For this match, Spain will wear white and Holland will dress in blue.

I got this from another site and I don't know if it is true or if it will apply to tonight's game, but it might be of use to you.

Home of Barca Fans