Eric Abidal

Devils

I wonder if this means Barto will give full control to Koeman of signings.

I definitely don't trust FRAUDbidal, but I also don't like the idea of giving a new manager full control of signings.

Such is life at this joke of a club nowadays, dawg.

Devils

Official. Eric Abidal, dismissed. Bar?a, without sports vice president, without sports director, without technical secretary

Lmao.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Josep Maria Bartomeu - President, Vice-President and soon-to-be Director of Football for FC Barcelona

JamDav1982

I love the moment when Messi said that he should say the names of the players :lol: He destroyed Abidal.

Messi came off badly in that exchange as well.

Would bet Abidal was telling the truth in that situation, amigos didnt like it, flexed their muscles to show who is in charge.

Type of situation that has contributed to where team are and getting thumped 8-2 on Saturday.

jairzinho

Would bet Abidal was telling the truth in that situation, amigos didnt like it, flexed their muscles to show who is in charge.

Type of situation that has contributed to where team are and getting thumped 8-2 on Saturday.

This.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah thats true. Our lovely amigos.

Raketa10

I am glad this clown is gone. New sports director has to be named ASAP as new La Liga season is behind the corner. Our squad needs to be rebuild from the scratch and we can't give all the power to the coach.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Barto sacking everyone probably means that he is ready to arse-lick Messi even more now.

Soon we will have 1-man board, while Amigos are still intact.

Home of Barca Fans