Mauro Icardi

Chainsaw

Killahead
He had an affair with Maxi's wife. After the divorce, he married her and tattooed the names of Maxi's kids on himself.

I don't think he had an affair with Wanda when she and Maxi were married. Things happened after they were seperated.

FCBfan22

I don't think he had an affair with Wanda when she and Maxi were married. Things happened after they were seperated.

From Wikipedia:

Nara and López split after her affair with López's former Sampdoria teammate Mauro Icardi, now with Internazionale, was exposed.

Chainsaw

Killahead
From Wikipedia:

Nara and López split after her affair with López's former Sampdoria teammate Mauro Icardi, now with Internazionale, was exposed.

Icardi: "Everyone speaks about the Wanda issue without knowing the truth. When I started with her I played alongside Diego Milito, [Javier] Zanetti, [Esteban] Cambiasso, [Walter] Samuel, and they all knew the story because I told them," he fired to Fox Sports.

"I was a friend of the couple, an acquaintance, and it was all very normal. After that, Wanda split up and we kept in contact, and it just happened."

Wanda: "Maxi Lopez? He cheated and I got tired of it. It’s not true that Mauro was very good friends with Maxi.

They were teammates and had a good relationship, but his best friends are in Argentina.

Maxi and Mauro met several times and it was all very calm. The story, in fact, was noisier outside than inside.

We won’t forget, for the good of the children, to try keeping our relationships as calm as possible."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have doubts about his link up play. He's too stationary IMO. Not sure if it'll work here.

Sorin

Wouldn't even be bothered. He's good but far from the upper tier of strikers imo. I mean, I don't think he even has it in him to be at Benzema's level from a few years ago, much less your Suarez, Lewa and the likes.

Givenchy

Wouldn't even be bothered. He's good but far from the upper tier of strikers imo. I mean, I don't think he even has it in him to be at Benzema's level from a few years ago, much less your Suarez, Lewa and the likes.

Agree with this apart from the Benzema part

As a football manager fan I'll tell you I would never ever sign a poacher to lead the line for a big club. It doesn't work out so don't do it! Period.

Home of Barca Fans