Mauro Icardi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
She didn't age well, but I remember during the days with Maxi she looked amazing.
Not many hot ladies can keep their good look past their twenties, not many men either tbh

Didn't look particularly great back then either. Her sister on the other hand, is a different story.

Cule4life

The Culest
Didn't look particularly great back then either. Her sister on the other hand, is a different story.

Googles

giphy.gif

Thank you DonAK for bringing some joy in my life.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^Haha you're welcome

Yeah.

This is a photo of them years back

d476ea8f49da3668e051464fd29f4c84.jpg

And this is Zaira now whilst Wanda's face have melted off.

1856700087116624955.jpg

Total-Football

I would sign this player. 26 years old, barcelona product and great killer instinct. we may as well Obama this : a strike of opportunity.

Saladin

Imagine him at Juve with his agent wife, Rabiot with his agent mom and Ronaldo doing Cristiano thangs; that's like 4 seasons of Beverly Hills Housewives wrapped in a year.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SPORTING DIRECTORS INGOING MAILS AND JUST LEAN BACK WITH A BOWL OF POPCORN!

Marchisio8

Banned
Imagine him at Juve with his agent wife, Rabiot with his agent mom and Ronaldo doing Cristiano thangs; that's like 4 seasons of Beverly Hills Housewives wrapped in a year.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SPORTING DIRECTORS INGOING MAILS AND JUST LEAN BACK WITH A BOWL OF POPCORN!

Ronaldo doing Cristiano thangs, can you enlighten us?

Home of Barca Fans