Ronaldinho 05/06 or Messi 08/09

• Ronaldinho 05/06

Votes: 58 47.9%
  • Messi 08/09

Votes: 63 52.1%

• Total voters

barca7788

Nepali Cule
simply who do u prefer.i saw this in the other forum and thought its a good one to discuss.
messi for me.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Yeah its a very good question. I guess it depends which context you take it in. On the one hand if its from a present point of view I think many will say messi simply because they know how ronaldinho ended up, and although some may say ignore that when answering the question, its hard to because his career in 05/06 was a means to an end. Whereas you look at messi and feel he will really earn a place with the great players of all time. You watch him and the possibilities for his future are endless. But on the other hand if u are saying how you felt about ronnie in 05/06 and how you feel about messi now then in that case i'd go with ronaldinho because he helped raise the club from a very bad position to what you felt would be (and ended up being) european success.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
ronaldinho was a complete player.he has that killer passes and could hit some spectacular freekick. but i choosed messi just because i enjoy his dribllings and also he's a BARCA BOY.

maz

I walk the line
With ronaldinho he felt like a saviour. He came, scored the sevilla goal and then that was it...we felt destined to win that CL trophy.

Whereas with messi, although he has come on leaps and bounds in the past few seasons (particularly last season), there wasnt that instantaneous WOW factor.

Although if i was given a choice of 05/06 ronnie or 07/08 messi, i would say messi.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
With ronaldinho he felt like a saviour. He came, scored the sevilla goal and then that was it...we felt destined to win that CL trophy.

Whereas with messi, although he has come on leaps and bounds in the past few seasons (particularly last season), there wasnt that instantaneous WOW factor.

Although if i was given a choice of 05/06 ronnie or 07/08 messi, i would say messi.

Er...Yes there was. He was an amazing 17 year old.

MinaFCB

till now it's still Ronaldinho...but there are many matches to be played so we'll see...i think it's too early for this poll

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Ronaldinho offcourse ! The Magician. The Complete player with tactical and at the same time innovative tricks.
Messi is a dribbler,thats all. World class offc.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I have 30 goals that say otherwise..
What does Messi do when he shoots at goal? He passes.
Because of his dribbling he has the luxury to pass into goal.

So he is just a dribbler with great technique WC

to be honest...Messi brings joy...but its always the same stuff..
Ronnie amazed everyone ...and alot of times in a different way.

MinaFCB

Ronaldinho offcourse ! The Magician. The Complete player with tactical and at the same time innovative tricks.-

Messi is a dribbler,thats all. World class offc.
. agree with this about R10 but
not with this about Messi..he isnt just dribbler...he is a magician but imo still not as good as R10 '04,'05,'06,but i think he 'll be better than r10,one day

Home of Barca Fans