Ronaldinho 05/06 or Messi 08/09

• Ronaldinho 05/06

Votes: 58 47.9%
  • Messi 08/09

Votes: 63 52.1%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
I think this is an interesting debate though,kind of new to me. So who do you guys think encapsulates the Argie style? Messi and Maradona go without saying.

EDIT: Oops, double post :$
Riquelme. He doesnt play that way on purpose...but i could just watch him play for 24 hours if he could play that long. Its just...so pure.

FiReFTW

Ronaldinho is a much more complete player tho , Messi tho he is second to none in close control and simple dribbling and maybe even explosiveness has some flaws and I think they are not that hard to improve , he seems to have improved them lately but not enough just yet , also sometimes he needs to finish more strong or it will cost him ( example last penalty ).

Evil

Shabazz
Ronaldinho was more complete like FireFtw said, he scored many freekicks, dribbled well, made passes that no one could even think of, played well with both feet .. Although Messi doesn´t have all this, he definatley makes up for it with his dribbling, he can definatley get passed defenders much more easily and simply than Dinho .. I rate both of them extremley high, except Messi is yet to bring us a League and a CL trophy. So I think it´s all down to the result we get at the end of the season.

IraqiCulé

This is my favorite Ronnie-Messi linkup...pure footballing genius, best of both worlds here:

[youtube]NDZIGdEYuqk[/youtube]

How can Collocini even step on a football pitch again after that, I do not know...It's almost like he said "woah! sorry for getting in your way Gaucho, I wasn't looking where I was going, my sincere apologies R10" as soon as he came near him.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Oh my, I had almost forgotten about that goal. On the night I was like :O
Incredible play

E

Esteve

Can't be sure until I see Messi for a few more years but if I had to choose........Dinho.

TiTi

Ronaldinho....he was unstoppable and i will give everything just to see one more time that Dinho....

Messi will be much much better in the near future.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Ronaldinho was unreal that season but didn't score as many as Messi and Messi could still get more.

Zqa-

Hard to say. Messi got so many goals and assist, so on that account Messi. Ronaldinho was just more facinating to watch. His dribbles, weird but amazing passes and his love for the game. Ronaldinho for me.

Home of Barca Fans