Samuel Umtiti

Messi983

Lol, no way they are that stupid. :D

He's also still delusional enough to believe he should be a starter for a team that plays European football. None of these teams will be interested though so I think he'll stay and enjoy his retirement alongside other amigos.

Porque

"Umtiti is feeling the best he ever has. The smell of the world cup has him motivated to stay at Barca and fight for his place. He has urged Pique to do the same with Shakira" [Masala]

Andresito

Staff member
Wait… he has a contract until 2026..?? With an extension signed in 2022…?

It was the same existing contract spread out to pay less per year. Total amount of salary is still the same. Can still be cancelled/bought out whenever club feels it's worth to do so.

jamrock

Idk how Many people are gonna willfully give up 10m euros per year, but if you would, you're an insane person.

Jon wall just opted into a $47m player option having not really played any basketball in 2 years, he's probably done physically, but he'd be an idiot not to take the money.

We all love Barca ( well most of us) but we also have to be realistic about what motivates people.

Idk who would willfully take a paycut, but I'm certainly not one of them, if I'm in his shoes I'm definitely doing the same thing, we gonna come to a deal & you buy me out if you want me to leave.

Joan

This leech sacrificed his career for his personal goal (World Cup) and we are paying for that. I can't stand him.

MTL_Barca

Idk how Many people are gonna willfully give up 10m euros per year, but if you would, you're an insane person.

Well usually you don't become a top level athlete by sheer greed and laziness, so it's not too far fetched someone who supposedly lives for the sport, competition and fans cheering their name would take actually playing the game over extra money.

Not at FC Barcelona of course, because our bums know no shame.

Messigician

Well usually you don't become a top level athlete by sheer greed and laziness, so it's not too far fetched someone who supposedly lives for the sport, competition and fans cheering their name would take actually playing the game over extra money.

Lmfao

jamrock

Nah that's just fan wishful thinking, ij the real world no one just leaving money on the table like that so fans can cheer their name.

Home of Barca Fans