Samuel Umtiti

Sooke

But if he's not fit enough to pass a medical, then he also wouldn't be fit to train, at least not 100%? Curious case, this one.

Yes. I was wondering about this same as you. If Unmtiti could not pass the medical at Rennes, that means he is not fit to train with Barcelona too, right? I am not aware of Lal Liga rules about this kind of situations but there should be a clause permitting clubs to terminate contracts in a situation like this. He has missed way too many games because of never ending injuries.

There is also information that Olympiacos operatives will travel to Barcelona on Monday, Aug.01 to try and work a loan deal for Umtiti. Let's see what happens.

JohnN

We have great weather, nice food, vivid nightlife. Expect umtiti to be 15kg heavier after the loan, since he will remain injured and enjoy life.

iniestaGOAT

Yes. I was wondering about this same as you. If Unmtiti could not pass the medical at Rennes, that means he is not fit to train with Barcelona too, right? I am not aware of Lal Liga rules about this kind of situations but there should be a clause permitting clubs to terminate contracts in a situation like this. He has missed way too many games because of never ending injuries.

There is also information that Olympiacos operatives will travel to Barcelona on Monday, Aug.01 to try and work a loan deal for Umtiti. Let's see what happens.

There is no such clause and reenes medical was fake news

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
There is no such clause and reenes medical was fake news

How do you know exactly how said contract is? But ok IF there was such a clause he would already be out the door. Fuck we have had to much deadwood in our club for too long - now that Danish shit is delusional and holding us hostage instead of fucking of. Just agree on something, go to another club and get get paid half of the remaining money from the contact - do something you chicken shit. Fuck I didn?t dislike him before but now I hate his guts.

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨✅| JUST IN: Samuel Umtiti has agreed to permanently leave FC Barcelona.
@COPE [🎖️]

Umtiti has agreed to leave Bar?a, with the Frenchman living his last days at the club. [@victor_nahe] #fcblive 🇫🇷

Samuel Umtiti is about to leave Barcelona. For it to happen before Friday, his new club and Bar?a have to agree on how they will pay the player's salary.

? @victor_nahe https://t.co/Xz4dLaYWAK

Wow! This happening?!

Messi983

We'll probably pay him out the rest of his contract in 2023 as it was first supposed to happen after he renewed last year. Don't think he'll leave any money on the table but if we can just clear up some space in salary cap this season and ofc free up a shirt number (Kounde will get #23) then it's worth it.

Porque

I'm stunned

Leece want Bar?a to pay 100% of Samuel Umtiti's salary. [Tuttomercatoweb.com]

You could say that Lecce... are trying to milk us.

laugh-mock.gif

Attachments

• laugh-mock.gif
    laugh-mock.gif
    415.3 KB · Views: 56

Catta

Then what is the point in sending him on loan if they won't pay even a bit of his wages. He is not a youngster where you send a player just for playing time.

ajnotkeith

Then what is the point in sending him on loan if they won't pay even a bit of his wages. He is not a youngster where you send a player just for playing time.

Frees up a first team slot.

Also could help us get rid of him if he plays a decent amount.

Home of Barca Fans