Samuel Umtiti

MTL_Barca

Nah that's just fan wishful thinking, ij the real world no one just leaving money on the table like that so fans can cheer their name.

Football isn't any regular job, and even there not everyone is just after maximizing income. Let's not pretend like there aren't any factors beyond money.
And it's not like these bums would suddenly have to work a minimum wage job, they'd still earn a lot.

Teams like City or PSG had a hard time attracting top players for years despite having money, only bums took the China bait when they were spending big, plenty of players leave if they don't play etc. Not everyone is a leech like Umtiti.

Andresito

Staff member
Let's hope.

Samuel Umtiti is on the verge of joining Rennes on a free deal. If nothing goes wrong, it will be announced this week. [md]

Messi983

FC Barcelona & Rennes are close to completing the transfer of Samuel Umtiti as a free agent. [MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran[��️]

Samuel Umtiti is close to LEAVING FC Barcelona permanently; official announcement is expected this week. [MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran [��️]

Fingers crossed. Even leaving for free would be great as long as we don't need to pay his wages.

gregorrin10

Yeah was too good to be true anyway, this bum will not fuck off unless we terminate his contract

Yep. His knees (his whole body infact) is done and there's no way any serious club was ever gonna take him on for anything more than free - us terminating his contract first. Same goes for Neto, although his situation is a bit different, since he's still capable, but he gets paid way too much to ever leave voluntarily, I'm pretty sure he's the best paid backup in the world...by far.

And I think we will do just that right after the 2nd lever is activated. At least with these two, cause it's clear they're not leaving any other way. As for the likes of Pjanic and Braithwaite, we will most likely wait until the end of the transfer window, trying to sell them any way we can until then, and if we can't, terminate them in September too. Although I think we will find at least a loan for Pjanic, Braithwaite I think might have to be terminated though.

JamDav1982

Surely there must be insurance in place that Barca pay when players can no longer physically do their job due to injury and can cash that in.

Home of Barca Fans