Samuel Umtiti

mc_lovin

To the shock of noone the news about him being open to a pay reduction were bs and we are back trying to rescind his contract with some sort of agreement ;D

CanadianCanadian

Still haven't forgot him being beaten in a footrace by a 35 year old Soldado. He need's to leave on loan if he has any hope of playing professionally ever again.

Messi983

I've read a week or so ago Laporta will fire a head of security guy (who he has hired a few months ago) to prevent what happened to Koeman after El Clasico.

People can be as unhappy as they want with our players and coaches but things like this shouldn't be tolerated. It's usually just teenagers and people who want their 5 minutes of glory on social media.

Windhook

I've read a week or so ago Laporta will fire a head of security guy (who he has hired a few months ago) to prevent what happened to Koeman after El Clasico.

People can be as unhappy as they want with our players and coaches but things like this shouldn't be tolerated. It's usually just teenagers and people who want their 5 minutes of glory on social media.

Security will be good. Those kids were foreigners definitely, sounded Berber or Arabic to me. Anyway, I don't understand this stalking culture some people have. Brainless act, which is really helping the club and motivating players... yeah, sure.

OVI9323

Back on the Field and I don't have a lot of hope on him

if he can at least open the game with precise passes and have a normal speed while defending, it would be ok

Home of Barca Fans