Samuel Umtiti

serghei

Can't believe how a manager would trust this former player. On a scale of 1 to 10, this guy's mobility and speed are a solid 1. You trust this guy, and you freeze out Pjanic? :lol: No matter how much declined Pjanic is, he still played at a decent level last season, starting for Juventus. Umtiti couldn't even stay fit for more than a month in comparison.

And then people wonder why Koeman's judgment can't be trusted. Man's not coherent and consistent in his decisions. He's not a man of principle. If he was, he'd treat players like Pjanic, Umtiti, Roberto the same. If anything, Umtiti should be the last one out of the bunch to be trusted.

I don't remember Pjanic ever fucking up a game as bad Umtiti did vs Granada in the Cup.

Don't think Pjanic is anywhere near good enough to start for this club, but I can understand his frustration when he sees guys like Umtiti playing, and him rubbing the bench indefinitely. Unfair and extremely frustrating.

Last edited:

Windhook

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]
Pjanic is done. Forget about the guy. He stepped out of line and criticized his own manager in the media for not playing his holiness. Nobody but cowards would tolerate such action.

Bobo32

A defender and a midfielder are very different.
Pjanic fucked up every single time he played, he just spammed attempts at through balls, hoping for an assist. Sometimes there were no players even close to his passes, he just tried them on poor intuition.
Koeman did tolerate Pjanic moaning and critique for a while, but at last he put him in the freezer. I guess he could have had a lot of minutes here and there without danger, to let Pedri and Frenkie rest.

Umtiti wasn't really the one to put a lot of blame on yesterday either? Won some duels and had a decent game, looked unsynced on a few occasions, but had the game ended 1-0 everything would be fine. None of the goals is on him, I think?

Messigician

A defender and a midfielder are very different.
Pjanic fucked up every single time he played, he just spammed attempts at through balls, hoping for an assist. Sometimes there were no players even close to his passes, he just tried them on poor intuition.
Koeman did tolerate Pjanic moaning and critique for a while, but at last he put him in the freezer. I guess he could have had a lot of minutes here and there without danger, to let Pedri and Frenkie rest.

Umtiti wasn't really the one to put a lot of blame on yesterday either? Won some duels and had a decent game, looked unsynced on a few occasions, but had the game ended 1-0 everything would be fine. None of the goals is on him, I think?

You're making your trolling too obvious mate time it down a tad or people will catch on you're not dim and start calling you out for trolling.

Sterlingfan2000

Umtiti doesn't want to leave Barcelona. He told his colleagues in France that he breathes Barcelona and is committed to fulfill his Contract [ Le Parisen ]

Andresito

Staff member
Wtf did you guys expect. Unless we pay him he has 0 reason to leave. He's so done he doesn't even have the possibility to be called up to France by playing regularly for another side. He's shit and he knows it.

kattanib

He is in dream land. Getting payed; spending time in the locker room with Messi and co. and watching all Barca games from a VIP seat .. and he does not have to worry about playing and performing and can actually have a personal life and open and probably operate a business on the side :umtiti:

Home of Barca Fans