Rugby

ManusXavi

More than 100 rugby matches but I've never been to a Football match. I can't wait till the FIFA U-20 World cup comes to New Zealand 2015

Zuess99

The iniesta of Rugby
fouriedupreez_2.jpg

AURELIUS

If Sexton had not missed that penalty and the silly conceding of coming in off the feet Ireland would have had a famous win yesterday.

Good to see the improvements in Tonga and Japan. Russia going backwards, Georgia not improving under Milton Haig, Portugual spanked Brazil 68-0 but rugby is growing fast in that country.

Also some decent performances from understrength American and Canadian sides against the NZ Maori but full of possibles like Luke Braid and Ben Afeaki in front of full houses. Kieran Crowley the former AB has really got Rugby Canada going in the right directions.

Argentina are suffering for player fatigue. Non stop rugby with one months break each year is having it's effect. They need either a franchise(s) in Super Rugby preferably so their players can work combinations or get their players into Super Rugby. Their age group performances have been excellent. Several very talented kids in Matera, Lavaninni, Cordero and Patricio Fernandez to name just a few.

ManusXavi

Ireland 6 nations champions a well deserved send off for bod in my eyes best #13 ever

I smiled too. Brian O'Driscoll is a Rugby Legend. What a time to win Only his 2nd 6 Nations Trophy. Well done on Ireland nearly beating my beloved All Blacks in 2013

frog-fcb

The all.black game was absolutely awsome the heart was doing 90 we should have beat yas and ruined your perfect season lol bod will definatley be missed

ManusXavi

One of the Irish book makers paid out those whom betted that Ireland would beat the All Blacks. Even though Ireland lost.

frog-fcb

My wee ulster cheated out of a place in heniken cup semi final stupid prick of a ref should never have sent off payne in 4th min but what a heroic performance

Barcadub

Heroic performance indeed.

Plus best went off injured and then your kicker.

Saracens celebrating as if they won the tournament.

ManusXavi

I don't get Heineken Cup Coverage in New Zealand. Only Super 15 and All Blacks. I don't want to pay extra for 'The Rugby Channel'.
Looks like Toulon are strong. Their squad looks good.

Home of Barca Fans