Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trillske

And he pretty much gets away with it as well, that is pretty unique. I mean he is a living legend, so you kind you have to acknowledge it even though you don't like him. :D

Messi would get away with it, but he would never say it out loud.

Papabeef

When he's on a bad day, he is pretty bad! Hope tonight is one of those.... Clean sheet is too much to ask seeing this seasons defense + keeping, we just need to score more than them, a simple math problem! AC milan was a wake up, the boys better be awake. Visca Barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The guy who shouldn't have played...scores a goal that shouldn't have been counted and assists on the 2nd goal

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I thought he was pretty meh, fucked up time & time again, scored in the end. offside :lol: a few nice touches but expected better.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Blatant and the ref has a perfect view to see Ibra ahead of the defenders...Still, there has to be a linesman on the touchline seeing it as well

Ibra-estaba-en-fuera-de-juego_54371923280_54115221158_352_180.jpg

Galning

Blatant and the ref has a perfect view to see Ibra ahead of the defenders...Still, there has to be a linesman on the touchline seeing it as well

Ibra-estaba-en-fuera-de-juego_54371923280_54115221158_352_180.jpg

Na they showed the linesman in some show after the game and he was way off. Don't know what the hell he was doing.

Trillske

He was really bad by his standards, but I love the fact that he scored one and got the assist on the second. He even had the games second best pass other than that, brilliant flick in between the fuckups, heroically saved by Pique.

He has often been awesome and had nothing to show for it; unlucky with the frame work, the ref, etc.

He deserves quite a few more freebies than this one in CL.
It feels pretty logical that he will be lucky in the return leg as well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans