Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Andresito

Staff member
I wouldn't rank Benzema in the same tier as Suarez and Lewandowski, those two are in the clear.
Benzema might be incredibly successful in terms of titles, but that doesn't mean he should be considered an individually better player.
It's easy to be swayed by factors like prime peak, longevity and clutchness, which makes this very subjective.

My tiers would be:
1. Suarez, Lewa
2. Benzema, Aguero, Ibra
3. rest

G/A per game during their careers
1.10 Suarez
0.99 Lewa
0.86 Ibra
0.79 Benzema
0.79 Aguero
0.75 Muller
0.73 Cavani
0.70 Auba

My House

Prime Zlatan>Prime Lewa.

Zlatan is one of the greatest strikers ever, Lewa won't be remembered as one of the greatest strikers ever, outside Bayern and Poland people will forget who he is in 25 years. He's a CF where there's a CF like him ever generation.

I don't like him as a "person" this "I'm god" stuff... And he was fucked up in Barca, but he had some serious injuries and in his 40's still managed to come back and play like nothing happend. Yeah... He's slow, but man... The guy is 40 years old!!! And still makes things happend, scores fucking insane goals!!! How many players did play in his age and the most important - at his level? I will say one more time, I don't like him, but he's fucking monster.

Zidane82

Classic Ibra

🎙| Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "I advised Mbappe to leave PSG. He needs a more structured environment, like Real Madrid's. But then I told the PSG president not to sell him.? @Corriere

Horatio

You're welcome
Classic Ibra

��| Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "I advised Mbappe to leave PSG. He needs a more structured environment, like Real Madrid's. But then I told the PSG president not to sell him.? @Corriere

Good act by him though. He has given them both solid advice.

Morten

I thought he was going to have a point with his comments in regards to United, when he called them out for "small mentality" i was thinking along the lines of the club being mismanaged, which it has been for a long time, but really, he is complaining about having to buy his own fruit drinks at the hotels?

Windhook

Ibra as someone with barca dna should rather help us :coffee:

I disagree about the Barca DNA. The guy spent a single season at Barcelona, although relatively successful one, he is at end of the list of Barca players that embody our philosophy.

I don't like him as a "person" this "I'm god" stuff... And he was fucked up in Barca, but he had some serious injuries and in his 40's still managed to come back and play like nothing happend.

In the end this godly attitude cost him a better career at Barca. This macho persona is due to all the tragedies in his life, it was tough reading all that and I feel for Zlatan. But what he did at Barca wasn't professional, all that whining afterwards "Pep avoided talking to me all season" thing could have been kept out of the spotlight. Okay, midseason Pep decided to use the force of Messi instead of Zlatan and he lost it, confronting Pep. What did he expect? Only in his mind he was better than Messi, I guess.

Last edited:
I disagree about the Barca DNA. The guy spent a single season at Barcelona, although relatively successful one, he is at end of the list of Barca players that embody our philosophy.

In the end this godly attitude cost him a better career at Barca. This macho persona is due to all the tragedies in his life, it was tough reading all that and I feel for Zlatan. But what he did at Barca wasn't professional, all that whining afterwards "Pep avoided talking to me all season" thing could have been kept out of the spotlight. Okay, midseason Pep decided to use the force of Messi instead of Zlatan and he lost it, confronting Pep. What did he expect? Only in his mind he was better than Messi, I guess.

Yeah, I just whanted to say that I don't like this whole shit with "I'm GOD" thing and his attitude. Just like I've sad, the man is 40 years old and still plays, recovered from realy bad injuries, that some young players can't. He just didn't fit at Barca with Messi and thats it.

Zidane82

Third man to reach 300 goals in the five big leagues.
400 career goals apparently

The evergreen Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored his 400th career league goal on Sunday to help AC Milan squeeze past Jose Mourinho's AS Roma 2-1 in a crucial Serie A clash. The 40-year-old Swede opened the scoring in the first half with a brilliantly drilled free-kick to notch his 150th goal in the Italian top flight

Zidane82

Ibra once said he got on well with Messi and lifted him up so he could reach the slots in the drinks dispenser machine

Home of Barca Fans