Real Madrid

Messigician

🗣[@tjuanmarti] | Andr? Cury(SPORT) on Vinicius not signing for Bar?a: "His agents betrayed us. At the key moment we were stabbed. 15 days before signing for Madrid, Vinicius said that he was a cul?, that his idol was Neymar and that Messi was better than CR7 "

Wow

Fati_Future_BallonDor

dont u worry kingleo10 i have ur back!!!!1

esp now that wolfe betrayed his own >.>1!!

wolfe i have updated my signature and location after the red wedding and order 66 and et tu, brutus, that u have pulled on the Wolfe de Amigos club

this is worse than when figo signed for real

I haven't been keeping up with this. What happened, dawg? :pique:

it is frankly terrible Kingleo and i am having Vietnam war flash backs and PTSD just thinking about it :sad:

basically i asked wolfe what his issue with Tomas Roncero is and he point blank directly IGNORED me

as you can imagine this has been a catastrophe for the wolfe de amigos club of solidarity and friendship and brotherhood

what we have here is nothing less than anakin skywalker killing obi wan kenobi

:lol::lol::lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

��[@tjuanmarti] | Andr? Cury(SPORT) on Vinicius not signing for Bar?a: "His agents betrayed us. At the key moment we were stabbed. 15 days before signing for Madrid, Vinicius said that he was a cul?, that his idol was Neymar and that Messi was better than CR7 "

Wow

Vinicius would help us sooo much with his dribbling

CatalinR10

They didnt need messi, real had enough players who could create and dribble, they needed a fox in the box and no one would have better fit in that system than Ronaldo.

oh please , he would have been amazing at Real aswell . Imagine having him in your team with the referees on your side aswell , and with Perez influential in the bdor results every year. They would have been invincible

BBZ8800

oh please , he would have been amazing at Real aswell . Imagine having him in your team with the referees on your side aswell , and with Perez influential in the bdor results every year. They would have been invincible

But in the 85th minute at 0:1, he would try to play 1-2s at the edge of a box instead of waiting for crosses/headers/rebounds/penalties in the box.

Also, with Messi, Real would have less counters.

So, it is not that simple.
You can't put any player into any team.

Look at Liverpool, they were way stronger with shitty workhorses midfielders for their style.
They changed a workhorse for a superior possession player Thiago and their game lost a bit of aggression, pace and now every ball goes through him (on the ground through the middle) which means less counters and less crosses from fullbacks.

You change one player and you get totally different attacking patterns, movements, different ratio of attacks focused on the middle/flanks (let's say from 50:50 to 70:30).

The same would happen with Messi at RM.
They would win majority of La Ligas.
For a CL, everyone will have a different take on that question.

CatalinR10

But in the 85th minute at 0:1, he would try to play 1-2s at the edge of a box instead of waiting for crosses/headers/rebounds/penalties in the box.

Also, with Messi, Real would have less counters.

So, it is not that simple.
You can't put any player into any team.

Look at Liverpool, they were way stronger with shitty workhorses midfielders for their style.
They changed a workhorse for a superior possession player Thiago and their game lost a bit of aggression, pace and now every ball goes through him (on the ground through the middle) which means less counters and less crosses from fullbacks.

You change one player and you get totally different attacking patterns, movements, different ratio of attacks focused on the middle/flanks (let's say from 50:50 to 70:30).

The same would happen with Messi at RM.
They would win majority of La Ligas.
For a CL, everyone will have a different take on that question.

that's your oppinion

Fati_Future_BallonDor

hmmm, Barca was between 2008-2012 and in seasons 14/15 and 15/16 by far the best team in the world and still we won 'only' 3 out of 6 Cl's. That makes 50%. You said he would have won 7 out of 10 CL's with a much weaker Real, so 70%. How Messi could have won more with a weaker team?

KingLeo10

hmmm, Barca was between 2008-2012 and in seasons 14/15 and 15/16 by far the best team in the world and still we won 'only' 3 out of 6 Cl's. That makes 50%. You said he would have won 7 out of 10 CL's with a much weaker Real, so 70%. How Messi could have won more with a weaker team?

The answer lies in the strength of the other teams during those years.

Compare the competition in Europe in 17-18 for instance to any of those 6 years for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans