Real Madrid

Joan

what's wrong with Roncero? he has many contacts in the madrid squad and club

Fanboying over Ronaldo is one thing, but defending Tomas Roncero on a public forum completely different level.

Take your pride and hide somewhere :coffee:

Morten

Fanboying over Ronaldo is one thing, but defending Tomas Roncero on a public forum completely different level.

I must admit, i have no idea who that guy is.
Clearly he is infamous, judging by your comments.

BarcaOG

Banned

how am i defending him? i just want to know why you dislike him so much. same with wolfe. cant a guy just be curious? :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
lol roncero is absolutely nothing like AFTV. i watch el chiringuito pretty regularly and yeah, he exaggerates as do all the 'pundits' there but then again the show is that, a show, for entertainment. he goes out there to defend Real just like Jota Jordi and Lobo (ex barca player) go out there to defend Barca. And Cristobal Soria (my favourite) is there to troll Real.

its all fun and laughs as far as im concerned. i dont understand why roncero ought to be singled out as especially deplorable--just dont take the spectacle seriously and its fine

El Gato

Villarato!
Perez is heavy favourite obviously.
But Lorenzo Sanz was heavy favourite when he was beaten by Perez 21 years earlier. So you can never know

?
Sanz wasn't a favourite from the moment the latter promised to bring Figo in. Plus socios were concerned about the mounting debt.

Home of Barca Fans