User Tag List

Page 1123 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 12362310231073111311211122112311241125 ... LastLast
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 16883

Thread: Real Madrid

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a chance he’ll beat Perez imo.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Not a chance he’ll beat Perez imo.
    Perez is heavy favourite obviously.
    But Lorenzo Sanz was heavy favourite when he was beaten by Perez 21 years earlier. So you can never know

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Dunno. Didn't even look who was tagged. Just the first thing that came to mind when I read "Real Madrid source"
    what's wrong with Roncero? he has many contacts in the madrid squad and club
    peptastic || Anti-EV League || Higher Standards for our Club Association || nEVer Again || EVil is History, Rejoice || Inaugural President of the Canadians Against Valverde Association || Anti-Forum de Amigos League|| EXPECT better from your TOP players || xG doesn't win matches or titles (@Wolfe) || Fati d'Or || RIP Claude, a true football fan || Fire, violence, treason and PERFIDY! Wolfe betrays and ABANDONS his own! Fraud, insecurity, anarchy! Every man for himself! ||

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    what's wrong with Roncero? he has many contacts in the madrid squad and club
    Fanboying over Ronaldo is one thing, but defending Tomas Roncero on a public forum completely different level.

Take your pride and hide somewhere

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha
    Some are boring, some are not.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Fanboying over Ronaldo is one thing, but defending Tomas Roncero on a public forum completely different level.

I must admit, i have no idea who that guy is.
    Clearly he is infamous, judging by your comments.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    He is mostly infamous for these actually. There are several of those out there.

Maybe you guys dont believe me but even with 72 years I have a body from a 39 years old man, in my mind I am 22. When people try to guess my age they say 35 , 40 or something. Last week a girl said 29!!!.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Most famous for reactions when Real loses. Says it all about his career.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how am i defending him? i just want to know why you dislike him so much. same with wolfe. cant a guy just be curious?
    peptastic || Anti-EV League || Higher Standards for our Club Association || nEVer Again || EVil is History, Rejoice || Inaugural President of the Canadians Against Valverde Association || Anti-Forum de Amigos League|| EXPECT better from your TOP players || xG doesn't win matches or titles (@Wolfe) || Fati d'Or || RIP Claude, a true football fan || Fire, violence, treason and PERFIDY! Wolfe betrays and ABANDONS his own! Fraud, insecurity, anarchy! Every man for himself! ||

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most famous for reactions when Real loses. Says it all about his career.
    Once you have seen AFTV, everything else pales in comparison, i doubt he can keep up.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    how am i defending him? i just want to know why you dislike him so much. same with wolfe. cant a guy just be curious?
    Listening to that guy seriously is like asking Gnido which vaccine to take

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol roncero is absolutely nothing like AFTV. i watch el chiringuito pretty regularly and yeah, he exaggerates as do all the 'pundits' there but then again the show is that, a show, for entertainment. he goes out there to defend Real just like Jota Jordi and Lobo (ex barca player) go out there to defend Barca. And Cristobal Soria (my favourite) is there to troll Real.

its all fun and laughs as far as im concerned. i dont understand why roncero ought to be singled out as especially deplorable--just dont take the spectacle seriously and its fine

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listening to that guy seriously is like asking Gnido which vaccine to take

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Perez is heavy favourite obviously.
    But Lorenzo Sanz was heavy favourite when he was beaten by Perez 21 years earlier. So you can never know
    ?
    Sanz wasn't a favourite from the moment the latter promised to bring Figo in. Plus socios were concerned about the mounting debt.
    Some are boring, some are not.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    ?
    Sanz wasn't a favourite from the moment the latter promised to bring Figo in. Plus socios were concerned about the mounting debt.
    can u pls respond re: roncero