Real Madrid

Zidane82

BREAKING NEWS:

Real Madrid have decided that from now they will give a guard of honor to the referees in the match after winning a trophy.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger has reached an agreement with Real Madrid to join the Spanish champions on a free transfer in the summer

Rudiger will officially join Real on July 1 on a four-year deal understood to be worth ?400,000 (?342,000) per week

El Gato

Villarato!
Not a fraud, he's still got a mean left foot. He's just a definition of a primadonna, pettiness and lots of complaining

Arguably should have kept him over Isco

Morten

Not a fraud, he's still got a mean left foot. He's just a definition of a primadonna, pettiness and lots of complaining

Arguably should have kept him over Isco

James was very good in his first season, but then he started getting injuried, and Zidane found a role for Isco instead, pretty much it.

Isco has overstayed his welcome though, no doubt.

serghei

More bad news for us. We get Garcia who was like last CB option for City, and they get Chelsea's best defender. :lol:

I guess that's what it means to not be able to pay high salaries for high profile free players. When we met Rudiger's people and we told them what we can offer they probably laughed and left the meeting. :lol:

We can only bring in B-level free players.

Catta

More bad news for us. We get Garcia who was like last CB option for City, and they get Chelsea's best defender. :lol:

I guess that's what it means to not be able to pay high salaries for high profile free players. When we met Rudiger's people and we told them what we can offer they probably laughed and left the meeting. :lol:

We can only bring in B-level free players.

No worries, we will also get Chelseas last CB option.

serghei

No worries, we will also get Chelseas last CB option.

Sounds like us. Leave it to JamDav to believe our finances are mint though...

Rudiger was obviously looking for a big contract, his last one. Madrid gave it to him, we didn't.

Home of Barca Fans