0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    How'd ya say it?

Beta cucks?

Losers?

Apologists for failure?

Beta meme Arsenal fans!
    huh?
    peptastic || Anti-EV League || Higher Standards for our Club Association || nEVer Again || EVil is History, Rejoice || Inaugural President of the Canadians Against Valverde Association || EV is Directly Responsible for the 8-2 to Bayern; this is FACTS || Anti-Forum de Amigos League|| EXPECT better from your TOP players || xG doesn't win matches or titles (@Wolfe) || Wolfe de Amigos Club ||

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    leave me alone
    peptastic || Anti-EV League || Higher Standards for our Club Association || nEVer Again || EVil is History, Rejoice || Inaugural President of the Canadians Against Valverde Association || EV is Directly Responsible for the 8-2 to Bayern; this is FACTS || Anti-Forum de Amigos League|| EXPECT better from your TOP players || xG doesn't win matches or titles (@Wolfe) || Wolfe de Amigos Club ||

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello @Wolfe i am back from my time out hope u are well mate, though i bet u arent exactly thrilled that we overcame Sevilla!!!!!!!!

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could whip up a box of medals for that.

Honestly I've grown so tired and cynical of this season. There's nothing to look forward to. City romping it in their standard boring control freak way (literally only putting football on to see them lose this year I think), Real and Barca irrelevant at least until Jan 2022, Milan choking to Inter.. what is there to care about? Season is dead. Any and every trophy is about offsetting the losses in the past 1.5 years while managers are piss poor at working with the little they got. You'd think at least Liverpool gonna get a humble pie but they just gonna come back the moment VVD starts running again.

Well boring.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Could whip up a box of medals for that.

Honestly I've grown so tired and cynical of this season. There's nothing to look forward to. City romping it in their standard boring control freak way (literally only putting football on to see them lose this year I think), Real and Barca irrelevant at least until Jan 2022, Milan choking to Inter.. what is there to care about? Season is dead. Any and every trophy is about offsetting the losses in the past 1.5 years while managers are piss poor at working with the little they got. You'd think at least Liverpool gonna get a humble pie but they just gonna come back the moment VVD starts running again.

Well boring.
    Actually I think City's football is entertaining, for the most part, because it leads to goals. As far as I can tell Pep is still trying to play attacking-possession football, the kind Barca hasn't played in years. One thing I can't stand is pointless-possession football, the poor man's possession football.

You're right though that overall the Spanish teams don't look great. At least you don't get spanked like we do in the CL

As for Milan...both teams are so frustrating. Inter lose every match they should win (i.e. against Real--though you, of course, won't see it that way and others in the CL, against Juve in Italy) and Milan, whom it would be nice take the title, can't help but crap their pants.

And don't get me started on arrogant Bayern...