Real Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Zlatan is too lazy. He barely runs. Remember a game when even Valdes covered more distance? If Zlatan could work hard, he would be right after Messi, not Cristina Analdo.

Oh,please. Ibrahimović is nowhere as good as Ronaldo. Even the poacher version of Ronaldo is much better than Ibra, not to even mention the younger LW CR7.

raskolnikov

Oh,please. Ibrahimović is nowhere as good as Ronaldo. Even the poacher version of Ronaldo is much better than Ibra, not to even mention the younger LW CR7.

He is a better teamplayer with better technique, vision and passing for me. Ronaldo is like Inzaghi or roids nowadays, I honestly believe Ibrahimovic can keep his style up fpr 4 more years.
Ronaldo and Zlatan in the same team would never work of course and for Madrid Ronaldo is the best choice.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
CR7 is a better goal scorer yeah... but no he is not far better than Zlatan. Zlatan is a phenomenal talent

Icarium

Lifestealer
CR7 is a better goal scorer yeah... but no he is not far better than Zlatan. Zlatan is a phenomenal talent

But zlatan doesn't move enough to score as many goals as cr7. CR7 works like an ass to put up incredible numbers. Zlatan has more skill on the ball but in goal scoring ability cr7 is more reliable. Finishing is a different matter though, given a similar chance zlatan might finish better but the thing is it is hard to give zlatan chances than giving it to ronaldo. CR7 will move into any kind of space available, that is how he scores so many tap ins and headers.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Saying that Zlatan was/is better than Ronaldo (no matter which state of Ronaldo, the young explosive LW or the current lw/poacher hybrid that's looking more like a CF by the day) is just ridiculous. Hating on CR7 is one thing, but doing this is just idiotic.

EdmondDantes

I'm a huge fan of both as far as football is concerned and I am happy to admit that Zlatan lost a lot of mobility after the injuries he had at the start of the season. He's not the same player anymore sadly. He's a legendary player without a doubt but Cristiano is even more so. I don't see any point in arguing otherwise.

D

damunk

I was a big supporter of Real Madrid from 1999 up to around 2005. During that period I worried really bad when Etoo & Dinho came to town.

I remember my cousin loving it when Barca used to hammer Madrid (I suppose they still are doing with their continued dominance)

Real Madrid has been a circus for a few years now. They need to close alot of things at Real Madrid.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Some RM fans out there define the words clueless bandwagoners and idiots.

2 years ago
CGWY8iAUkAAc5lF.jpg:large

CGWY9AXVIAAhGsx.jpg:large

now
CGWY9TNUYAA0JvV.jpg:large

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because Aguero is just what they need when they have someone as good and complete as The Benz.

So they're getting someone even more CF-like than Benzema to play against CR7? I say against cause they're just gonna end up running into eachother all the time.

Home of Barca Fans