Real Madrid

raskolnikov

According to Marca, it's confirmed that Benzema will also miss the CL game, and may be more, they are running more tests but the knee problem is apparently more serious than they taught..

I'm wondering if RM fans would not exchange that 9-1 they got so excited about for a simple 1-0 win and resting the usual starters.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kroos is next, the guy haven't missed a game (may be 1 iirc) in the season and is never subbed, and obviously is not going to be.

It's crazy that Madrid are so convinced that if they play their subs or cantera players against Almeria/Granada they could loose ...
Its more about Ancelotti not rotating enough, its why he is a copa manager rather than a league one.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Everything is set up for Real to get thrown out of the cl and lose la liga this week.
They need excellent defence and a clutch Ronaldo performance.

Pretty much. What will our lineup be anyways.. If Bale is starting then somethig like this ?
Casillas
Carvajal-Varane/Pepe-Ramos/Coentrao(Marcelo yellow cards)
Isco-Kroos-Illara/Silva-James
Bale-Ronaldo. I can bet my ass that Ancelloti will start Illara, he rates him higher than L.Silva for some reason. Also most likely Pepe in defence.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pretty much. What will our lineup be anyways.. If Bale is starting then somethig like this ?
Casillas
Carvajal-Varane/Pepe-Ramos/Coentrao(Marcelo yellow cards)
Isco-Kroos-Illara/Silva-James
Bale-Ronaldo. I can bet my ass that Ancelloti will start Illara, he rates him higher than L.Silva for some reason. Also most likely Pepe in defence.

He'll start Khedira, cuz he's a knobhead like that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Bale out for 2/3 week it's seems.

Now all we need is Ronaldo to pick up that Yellow card for a suspension.

YC will be reset for the semis finals I think, or did I misunderstand ?

Except for a red card, no one should miss the semis.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He is 1 yellow away from suspension in la liga. Hope he misses for valencia match.

Ah, my bad, my mind is all switch on the champions league again ^^

Forgot about his YCs, hope he gets it against Almeria..

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm really curious about our lineup for this match. Marcelo YC, Modrić,Bale and probably Benzema out.

Morten

I'm really curious about our lineup for this match. Marcelo YC, Modrić,Bale and probably Benzema out.

Cant Ronaldo just get injuried as well? dont like a job half-done, if we want to imitate Bayern we might as well go all the way. He got his 50 goals for another season anyway, not much more to do now.

G

Gasgas

How about

Carvaj. Pepe Ramos contraao
James KHEDIRA KROOS ISCO
CRY. CHICHARITO

MaxY

Devil May Cry
What do you think of those?

Too much experimenting for such a huge game.
Carv-Ramos-Varane-Coentrao
James-Kroos-Silva-Isco
Ronaldo- Chicha/Jese would be my preferred starting lineup for this game. With Jese and Illara being switched on 60-70 mins into the game.

Home of Barca Fans