Real Madrid

Morten

Keep this up.

borat-thumbs-up-very-nice.jpg

Sure, we played fairly well at times, Ramos is the sole reason we lost this match. We will be allrigth.

yahudi

Just a couple of thoughts:

Despite having all those tall and athletic players, Real once again conceded from a corner. It kind of puts Barca's eternal fear of corners into perspective. For all the stick Lucho has been getting, his hybrid marking pretty much does the job.

Sometime before the 2:0, Ramos played the first pass from the back and then immediately rushed to the very front, binding one or two defenders with his movement. This was a move straight out of Pep's book (Pique as a temporary 9).

Even an attack as diverse as Madrid's struggles against parked busses. Matter of fact, it was rather the Barca-like type of player like Isco who offered the most in this situation

Morten

I think Atletico is the worst opponent for us in all of Europe really. We can beat them to the league, i have high hopes for that. But god give me anything but them in the cl,seriously, give me Bayern or Chelsea instead.

L

linetty

shocking game from real. struggled to get past half atleti b team. donkey defence, inept attack. is this incredible form slowly fading away?

Morten

shocking game from real. struggled to get past half atleti b team. donkey defence, inept attack. is this incredible form slowly fading away?

Not shocking at all, we struggled against them last season to, even at the heigth of our form. Hardly did anything wrong in defense, our attack wasnt good enough against their bus this time.

L

linetty

Not shocking at all, we struggled against them last season to, even at the heigth of our form. Hardly did anything wrong in defense, our attack wasnt good enough against their bus this time.
marcelo was shocking, arbeloa should've been red carded, ramos no comment...only varane was solid when it comes do defense...

also, i can't recall any clear cut chances for real. 3 consecutive losses.

Morten

marcelo was shocking, arbeloa should've been red carded, ramos no comment...only varane was solid when it comes do defense...

We are looking fine, this match was a setback, against Valencia we played well.

Neymessi

Marcelo was good in attack though.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Puts things in perspective when it comes to buses. Sometimes there's not much you can do if they play well.

Home of Barca Fans