Real Madrid

Yannick03

We should buy Adan from them, we need a quality backup that's world class like Adan!

Perhaps, Adan is definitely better but we don't want to spend insane money a backup goalkeeper. I say : get San Iker ! Less quality yes, but the cheaper option right now.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mou said 'está", as in Adam is better than Iker right now, not the he is actually a better player.

That makes more sense.

But still a bold statement as Richard said. Not many would say that even after the game. Adan wasn't at fault for the goals except when he could guard the near post on the third goal, but saying he's better ATM? Bold. Probably just to stir more in the media.

X

xaviniesta

this is from marca
marcaur.jpg

Guardian

I was going to laugh at Madrid and at the Translator, but the nice Tito gesture before the game made me to change my mind.

But, yeah, HAHA MADRID! :)

I feel sorry for Casillas, but Mourinho was right to bench him, only to show him that he's not untouchable, and his last game performance really cost Real 2 points.

Yugi

That awkward moment when you realize Casillas is on the bench:

1356214905_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

that must´ve been epic moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

reporter: so what do you think about that Iker is not starting today´s match?
perez: what? do you have any source?
reporter: yes, let me show you on my cell
...moment of searching....
perez in his head thinking (what the fuck is that? gonna kill him)

Theconomist

Mourinho just won the United job.
He's using RM as a CV booster, not in a good way tho. He already has all the championships so doesn't need them, what he really needs is to be innovative and bold.

Home of Barca Fans