Real Madrid

F

Flavia

Great gesture:
2qrzga8.png

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
pro_photo1356209400.jpg

"I do not plan to resign and do not fear for my job." Mourinho's words left clear he is calm about his future.

On the choice of Adan said: "I analyze the situation, players and choose the team to play. You can invent the stories you want, but it was purely technical. I think Adan is better than Iker. Goalie work today has not affected the result. " :lol:

On the 16-point deficit with Barca said: "Real Madrid has been champion last season and has taken nine points to second. This season we are an insurmountable distance but we have to take responsibility for that we were not doing a good championship . I do not avoid responsibility, but it's reality."

Sergio Ramos on Iker's absence: "Of course it surprised us because Casillas is a great keeper."

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
What kind of silly shit is this :lol:

Must be AS stirring it. I'll actually watch the confo now.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

What kind of silly shit is this :lol:

Must be AS stirring it. I'll actually watch the confo now.

Mou said 'está", as in Adam is better than Iker right now, not the he is actually a better player.

Galning

Mou has totally lost it, when he really thinks that Adan is better than Casillas.

It's all mind games. He is winding us all up. He is the best manager in the world. Haha poor Barça fans getting carried away so easily, even if they are 16 points clear.
See what I did there?

Home of Barca Fans