Real Madrid

Windhook

Doubt it. We looked better than Madrid in the key classico at the end of the 2014-15 season.

Peak MSN Barca is a different attacking beast compared with anything Madrid faced in the CL.

Could be, but will never know. Fact is the Juventus games cost Ancelotti his job. It was weird to see Florentino and Carlo hugging each other. Business as usual for Florentino.

Horatio

You're welcome
So if you're a 5(roughly, in your opinion), you'll try to limit approaching in the range of say 4 to 7. But that doesn't mean that you don't find an 8 or 9 more attractive than the 7 you're capable of getting....

Yes, my point exactly. If you are a 5 and want to try your luck at 8 and 9's go to Latin-America. My 2 cents.

serghei

Elaborate on this. I know attractiveness is subjective but why would I find ugly women pretty if I were ugly myself?

Not a subject I would like to insist on, but while everyone who is sane would find very very beautiful people beautiful, the way you look would influence the less clear cases, how you perceive them.

We're not talking about outliers here. As in superb specimens or extremely ugly people. Most would be somewhere between extremes, say between a 6 and an 8.

Say if we'd rank people based on looks, we would probably agree 90% on the ugly and stunning cases and disagree fairly often on the "cute"-ish cases. Males or females it doesn't matter.

The main idea is that handsome people would have a higher standard for what is considered good-looking, than normal-looking people. You can apply this to anything. A skilled musician wouldn't consider someone to be talented in music as easily as someone that can't carry a tune. The more you are part of a "select" group, the more restrictive you are form admitting people into that same group. The more demanding.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
The main idea is that handsome people would have a higher standard for what is considered good-looking, than normal-looking people. You can apply this to anything. A skilled musician wouldn't consider someone to be talented in music as easily as someone that can't carry a tune. The more you are part of a "select" group, the more restrictive you are form admitting people into that same group. The more demanding.

I kind of was expecting an explanation in this vein, but I think in modern day and age with the myriad of models popping up on social media I don't think it just handsome people with a higher standard of what is good-looking.

El Gato

Villarato!
He said a few days ago 'Next season will be my season' . He is lucky Mbappe doesnt come so he can try.

Sometimes it's what you need
In his case it really wasn't up to him

In other news:
FT7setZXsAAp9uQ

Bit of a reach to imagine, but with this team the seemingly bonkers things become rather plausible.
If they do win the 5th, Modric doing it at 37, will the forum officially convert and acknowledge the better midfield trio?

Rassvet

^

Real Madrid are preparing a bid for USMNT goalkeeper Gabriel Slonina (born 2004) who currently plays for Chicago Fire. (Fabrizio Romano)

You have any spare Madrid kits [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid is finalizing the purchase of Fuenlabrada Promesas, a club competing in the 5th tier of Spanish club football and it will be renamed Madrid C.

Another CD Tacon. Madrid is the king of buying clubs and rebranding them as its own.

Andresito

Staff member
Grass is not always greener. Mariano is apparently on a pretty high salary. We dodged a bullet with Odriozola.

[Arancha Rodr?guez] Real Madrid have listed Odriozola, Mariano, Mayoral and Vallejo as transferable. They want 3 out of the 4 to leave the club, but the problem is that all of them want to stay.

Home of Barca Fans