Real Madrid

KingLeo10

Sounds like us. Leave it to JamDav to believe our finances are mint though...

Rudiger was obviously looking for a big contract, his last one. Madrid gave it to him, we didn't.

One always has to pay at or above market for A tier talent. Perez always knew this.

What Perez also knew is that you can't give A money for B and C tier talent, which is what Barto the clown didn't know :lol:

Laporta has some Barto in him so far. 65 M for Ferran who looks like a C/B tier at best is concerning.

serghei

One always has to pay at or above market for A tier talent. Perez always knew this.

What Perez also knew is that you can't give A money for B and C tier talent, which is what Barto the clown didn't know :lol:

Laporta has some Barto in him so far. 65 M for Ferran who looks like a C/B tier at best is concerning.

Laporta knows this as well probably, but he has been blessed with an incredible legacy from Bartomeu.

True. Ferran is not showing good signs so far. But we'll see how he pans out in the next season.

Rudiger is a no-brainer if you can afford him. We just can't. We barely could extend Araujo even.

Laporta is a crap position compared with Perez though. Perez is there for a very long time, while Laporta inherited a big smelly pile of shit from the worst President Barca had since the invention of the Internet.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Boring kits

FS3O71eWUAAqRzy

FS3Ja_qWQAI_Mx9

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, very meh kit, a polo shirt plus that ugly logo of theirs, that's it. That logo engraving/pattern all over the jersey is hardly visible.

Surprised to see Casillas came back and did the photo shoot for them.

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca plebs would never understand the value of colour purity

I cant find any shots of the back style. Anyone got it?
All I can see is they put on legacy purple shoulder stripes which is a nice touch

serghei

That, and we don't concede nearly as much as we should, i suppose.

Everyone talks about Benzema, but Courtois is easily best keeper in the world in the last 2 seasons for me.

CL final will also be a duel between no1 and no2 in goalkeepers at the minute, since Oblak's bad season.

Home of Barca Fans