Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Team for Milan friendly
Courtois; Lucas, Nacho, Alaba, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric, Isco; Rodrygo, Bale y Jovic

Bench: Lunin, Luis L?pez, Milit?o, Miguel, Chust, ?degaard, Blanco, Arribas, Vin?cius, Marvin, Mariano

Benzema out through Covid & only back to training from vacation
Kroos out for up to 6 weeks with groin
Mendy still recovering and will need a lot of time
Carvajal still out after vacation
Asensio, Vallejo out, just back from Tokyo
Fede and Hazard presumably rested after just returning from vacation
Not sure where Odriozola is

Optimistic but seeing Isco and Marcelo on same side of the pitch is begging for a Brahim classic :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Alaba looks sensational so far

Physically all those that are usually fat are also looking better so preseason form pretty good. Now need to actually get passes started properly. Odegaard in for Isco who is just full of average passes

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe I am biased as fuck, but I have never seen it with Odegaard.

It's because he's trigger shy.

He has the talent to play the perfect through ball, but reverts to a sideway pass instead.

Happened too many time for our shit national team to a point even Haaland has shown visible frustration in the last game.

Morten

He has the talent to play the perfect through ball, but reverts to a sideway pass instead.

Happened too many time for our shit national team to a point even Haaland has shown visible frustration in the last game.

Haaland is hardly the Dortmund-version of himself for the national team either, even been outshined by S?rloth as of late.

mc_lovin

He's Ozil without the genius for me. Runs a lot, technically sharp, but has no clue how to move in midfield or how to shield the ball (or dribble for that matter).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Haaland is hardly the Dortmund-version of himself for the national team either, even been outshined by S?rloth as of late.

While that's true and S?rloth has been better, Haaland is hardly the type of player that can create his own chances by dribbling three players when he's crowded out.

He need ?degaard to play those passes when he's literally staring Haaland down when he's making his typical runs, but Martin always passes it sideways or backwards instead :shrug:

El Gato

Villarato!
He's Ozil without the genius for me. Runs a lot, technically sharp, but has no clue how to move in midfield or how to shield the ball (or dribble for that matter).

Arguably the opposite. Has the genius to play a zinger, but doesn't assert himself. He's a Guti without the inane confidence to take the lead when it's bestowed upon him and causes same problems defensively when not in the mood.

I like the kid and definitely would prefer him over Isco who really provides a lot of very little.

Morten

Odegaard is the RM version of Puig. Rated by many but at best underwhelming when given a chance.

We shouldn't cling to past-achievments, but Odegaard was one of the very best players in Eredivisie, and then a supreme chance creator for Sociedad.
Now, why he has underperformed since i dont know, but it makes little sense to compare him with Puig.

Home of Barca Fans