Real Madrid

vlad

What a suprise, showing what kind of guy zizou truly is, he cant repeat succes he had it last time there, he did set most highest standards for any future real manager, he could pick any other club and earn the same, but he is geting back there to the team in their worst shape, such a class

Zidane82

What a suprise, showing what kind of guy zizou truly is, he cant repeat succes he had it last time there, he did set most highest standards for any future real manager, he could pick any other club and earn the same, but he is geting back there to the team in their worst shape, such a class

Exactly... Perfect response to the suggestions he left as he knew Cronaldo was leaving ...

It’s such a relief that Jose isn’t returning

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don’t Chelsea have a transfer ban in place ?

Chelsea can still sell.

Even if they didn't want to sell Hazard, as long as Hazard refuses to extend his contract, they will probably sell him this summer instead of letting him go for free next year.

FCBfan22

Chelsea's ban will likely begin in winter 2020. They will appeal for postponing and they will most likely be granted.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
very good news for madrid fans, Real madrid won all their UCL titles with zidane's presence on bench. 2014-2015 he wasn't there and it resulted to no title. 2018-2019 no zidane no party.... we will certainly win games but play same... disaster football but we will win.

KingLeo10

very good news for madrid fans, Real madrid won all their UCL titles with zidane's presence on bench. 2014-2015 he wasn't there and it resulted to no title. 2018-2019 no zidane no party.... we will certainly win games but play same... disaster football but we will win.

lol no madrid team would have beat prime MSN (Jan-June 2015). :lol:

Havesaks

He is Real's legend but I don't consider him as Real's icon (both terms can also be used interchangeably for some but has different meanings). When I think of Zidane as a player, I associate him with Juve and his international career. Can someone think of Ronaldinho and associate him with PSG or even Milan? No, so it's different as Ronaldinho will always be associated during his peak with Barcelona. Maradona played for Barca but his best footballing career when he was in Napoli, not Barcelona.

Well i guess you are right about the difference between legends and icons. To be a legend you just need to play really good over a longer period for the club, to be a icon you need to be a good player, but also somehow strenghten / positiv change the identity of the club. For Ronaldinho thats certainly the case, because he had the level of a decent period, his playing style had a big impact of our football identity - and he brought back the smile, so he was kinda a turning point, therefore an icon without being catalan or la masia boy. A guy like Alves is a legend but not an icon, he did bring some special FB style to the identity, but everyone always had the feeling he was a mercenary, right? Roberto will never be be a legend, and neither an icon, because he is just to bad, and doesnt bring anything special. So yes I totally agree with the distinction. I icon is a club man, with good quality skills.

But in case of Zidane, well as said, its was before my time, i thought he was icon, but i really dont know if he can be considered an icon - maybe some madrid fans here have an opinion on that? Morten, Wolfe? How influental was he for the clubs identity? Do you consider him one of your own?

serghei

:lol:

Only thing Zidane at Madrid would've achieved in 2015 was to watch MSN in full flow from up close.

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

----------------Hazard/Vinícius-------Benzema/Mariano---------Asensio/Vázquez----------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------Eriksen/Kroos--------Casemiro/Llorente-------Ndombélé/Ceballos---------------
Marcelo/Reguilón-----------Ramos/Nacho-----------Varane/De Ligt-----------Carvajal/Odriozola
------------------------------------------Navas/Courtois---------------------------------------------

KingLeo10

----------------Hazard/Vinícius-------Benzema/Mariano---------Asensio/Vázquez----------------
-----------------Eriksen/Kroos--------Casemiro/Llorente-------Ndombélé/Ceballos---------------
Marcelo/Reguilón-----------Ramos/Nacho-----------Varane/De Ligt-----------Carvajal/Odriozola
------------------------------------------Navas/Courtois---------------------------------------------

benz still the main striker, i'm not worried. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Rumor has it that Zidane wants Kante.

Also I heard they might be interested in the French striker Haller as well as Jovic from Frankfurt.

FCBfan22

Lol.

Home of Barca Fans