Real Madrid

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Mourinho to real madrid i say yes, he will strengthen the team easy, will spend a lot and get star players. the team will not be weak like now, he will walk on teams and put up a good fight for la liga. Players need to fear the coach, they will fear mourinho, all the players will play unselfishly, no ramos penalty taker bulshit as well.. many good things and classicos would be a lot better. we'll have 2 teams under Mourinho just like we did with zidane 16/17.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
What's amusing here is that sacking Solari now solves nothing and Mourinho won't take it immediately. He's too smart for it. He will need freedom to move people on. Meaning if Solari is sacked on principle, we have Guti to take over and hope we actually don't shitbag the rest of the league campaign badly enough to get down to 5th.

Morten

What's amusing here is that sacking Solari now solves nothing and Mourinho won't take it immediately. He's too smart for it. He will need freedom to move people on. Meaning if Solari is sacked on principle, we have Guti to take over and hope we actually don't shitbag the rest of the league campaign badly enough to get down to 5th.

Solari will continue out the season, i think.
Nothing to play for, so whats the point of a sacking now?

Morten

We need to clear something up, i know people here will be spouting the "trophyless lmao"-thing, but its not a trophyless season, we won the CWC!
#AllTrophiesMatters!

Morten

I dont want to see the veterans playing much for the rest of the season, they are not the future, time to play the youngsters and bench-players full-time.

Trickykid

Throwback to a year or so ago, when most cules in here were busy fellating Perez’s for his genius transfer strategy that would secure them decades of domination. Real Madrid can do no wrong!

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans