Real Betis

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
179px-Real_betis_logo.svg.png

Real Betis Balompié S.A.D, mostly known as Real Betis or just Betis in short is a Spanish club based in the Andalucian city of Seville.

The club was founded on the 12:th of September in the year 1907 and is, despite its moderate success (1 league title and two cups) one of the most supported clubs in Spain, sharing a fierce rivalry with cross-town rivals Sevilla FC. They play their home games in Estadio Benito Villamarín, a stadium with a capacity of over 56,000 which makes it the fourth largest football stadium in Spain.

X

xaviniesta

everybody should love real betis, they play nice football :wub:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
First and foremost, the best club in Sevilla.

All of my friends in Sevilla are mostly Betis fans ;).

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya

That is a provocatively subjective opinion of mine.

Besides, I've always liked Betis fans over Sevilla's, which have come around as less friendly of the two - and yes, I am talking about those actually living in Spain and Sevilla.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Loved their game vs Madrid on the weekend. Always give Barca a tough time at home as well. I remember that great 2-2 game in 08/09. Iniesta, Eto'o and Valdes saved that game for us.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Last time Real Betis were in Europe they ended up relagated soon after. This team, what they need, is some stability and to secure their players although their coach, I would love at Real Madrid when Mourinho is gone. Mel is one of the coaches I'd seriously consider.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
And now they've sacked Garrido too. 3rd manager in a single season and this one doesn't seem to be much better. It's sad to see how Rayo and Betis are struggling so badly.

Home of Barca Fans