Daniel Alves

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The golddigger whore theory doesn't hold water in this case.

No evidence of blackmail, the woman went straight to the police to report, being bitten, scratched and bruised. The only other theory left for me is a frame job of epic levels like narcocartel doing.

As I said, if true, shame on him and jail-time it is. Still a Barca legend for me though.

Windhook

As I said, if true, shame on him and jail-time it is. Still a Barca legend for me though.

Looking at all the evidence against him, inconsistent testimonies, things look certain 8 years behind bars. Not an easy thought on Barca fans when you have unequivocally the best RB in Barca history.

serghei

Thing is many of these superstars probably spend so much time hanging out with easy women, they have a hard time understanding other types. In the end it doesn't matter, you commit the crime, you do the time.

khaled_a_d

Thing is many of these superstars probably spend so much time hanging out with easy women, they have a hard time understanding other types. In the end it doesn't matter, you commit the crime, you do the time.

Let's see what his lawyers are going to do though.
Case should be easy jail, but expensive lawyers can change ton of things

raskolnikov

They are spoiled brats who have been getting their way in most ways since they were teenagers.
Surrounded by yes men, endless money, accolades and easy girls who throw themselves at them.
They are not used to getting no for an answer. Banging a girl like that probably happens every week for Alves and never really backfired like this.

Seems he felt entitled to it and though he could do it without consequences.
If guilty then he still renains our best rb ever but solid jailtime should be given, like any other rapist.

Windhook

One thing that struck me years ago was reading about Dani's work ethics and building it coming from extreme poverty in Brazil.

It's definitely not based on spoiled childhood, but fame and big money that come with football. Typical Scarface downfall scenario I guess.

Barcelonista001

New signing
So, can someone weote a summary of what was said so far?
Just curious

It’s definitely his fault being drunk and changed his testimony too much
There was an argument about the video in the place showing something different

I appreciate if anyone has free time to paste the sum

Home of Barca Fans