Daniel Alves

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Overall it was worth it to have him back for 6 months. Always professional and helped secure second place. Hope he gets a proper sendoff this time

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Dani Alves (Bar?a Legend): "I felt happy to have returned to Barcelona. I dreamed for five years wanting to live this second moment. The only thing I didn?t like was how my departure was handled."

"Since I arrived, I made it very clear that I wasn?t any more a 20-year-old guy and that I wanted things to be done head-on, without hiding things. But this club has sinned in recent years. Barcelona don?t care about the people who made history for the club."

"As a culer, I would like Barcelona to do things differently. I?m not talking about myself because my situation was another scenario. I am eternally grateful to Xavi and the President for bringing me back."

"I found a club full of young people with incredible ideas on the pitch, but it needs to improve the work outside the field. The mindset is totally opposite to what we built a few years ago. Everything that happens on the field is a reflection of what happens outside."

"I'm supporting Barcelona to come back to the top, but it?s super-complicated. Football is more balanced, it?s a collective game. And that has been left out at the club."

Right unfortunately :(

Home of Barca Fans