Daniel Alves

maz

I walk the line
Re: 20 - Daniel Alves

I had my reservations about alves in the 06/07 season. When we were poised to buy him that summer for the 07/08 season. I believed he wouldnt fit into a 4-3-3 formation as he needed a winger infront of him and a dm in order for the gaps he leaves to be covered.

However with the way fcb play (maximum pressure on the opponent) he fits the formation like a glove. I cant imagine that spot belonging to ANYONE else.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Dani Alves is FC Barcelona`s most used player. Started a game on 24 occasions. 1 more than Valdes.
Come to think of it, he`s probably our most important player, after Messi.

maz

I walk the line

Xavi would come ahead of him, but he is definitely in there as a crucial part of our tactics.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With barely half the season gone he made his 10th assist this season 2days ago vs. Numancia. Pretty amazing for a full back

maz

I walk the line
Definitely the best right back. Made us forget all about losing belletti :lol:

Last edited:

Barca_Ray_USA

One thing to remember is that Dani is hungry for success. Thats what led us to those titles in Rijkaard era. Hope Pep is a better motivator than Frank was

Barca_Ray_USA

2 things. Tackle was bad and I support his apology. But at the same time Barca is appealing against that card, read it in official site

Edit: Yeah I`m stupid. He didn`t even get the yellow card for that, it was the "diving" thing

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ray o Ray, what have you been drinking? ;)
Thanx for the informative post IC. One simply has to love Dani Alves. A true sportsman

Home of Barca Fans