Daniel Alves

Messigician

He had a terrible game IMO, basically non-existent in either defense or attack
Lucky to had that unintended bicycle kick that made him get assist, because otherwise he would be 2nd worst in the team

Really?

Most reckon he was MOTM and our best player including sofascore

FinBarcelonafan

Too many old legs. Xavi naively thinks he can play high line with our squad. It's pure Madness. Only Araujo is quick enough for that and maybe Alba few years ago. Defense needs total overhaul if he wants to play high line.

Morten

Too many old legs. Xavi naively thinks he can play high line with our squad. It's pure Madness. Only Araujo is quick enough for that and maybe Alba few years ago. Defense needs total overhaul if he wants to play high line.

Not that i care too much, but it boogles my mind how Xavi thinks he can get away with 3 out of 4 defenders being granpa's against Bilbao away.

Though, not everything is clear right now, the summer transfer window will be key for you guys, as will it be for Xavi, he absolutely have to ditch these amigos at the latest in the summer.

Messi983

Not that i care too much, but it boogles my mind how Xavi thinks he can get away with 3 out of 4 defenders being granpa's against Bilbao away.

Though, not everything is clear right now, the summer transfer window will be key for you guys, as will it be for Xavi, he absolutely have to ditch these amigos at the latest in the summer.

Also add another grandpa "defending" in front of these three and you get what we have.

FinBarcelonafan

True. Very curious what happens in summer. Let's see what direction Laporta and Xavi really want to go. Hopefully it's cleaning operation..

Home of Barca Fans