Daniel Alves

Bobo32

You always speak shite and claim you thought something at time so irrelevant what you claim and not aimed at you as your opinion is worth responding to.

Are you having a seizure?
It would be a lot better for the forum if you stopped responding the first time instead...

Messigician

Dani Alves to FC Barcelona : HERE WE GO! Done deal between Dani Alves and Barcelona on permanent move. Dani Alves has accepted the contract proposal from Barcelona and he?s coming back on a free. 🔴🔵 🇧🇷#FCBarcelona

Take with a pinch if salt as I got it off Twitter but will probably be made official soon

hardyboy

What is the point of bringing this old haggard back? He will be useless. Why is the club going backwards? Wouldn't be surprised if we bring in Suarez next year.

iniestaGOAT

What is the point of bringing this old haggard back? He will be useless. Why is the club going backwards? Wouldn't be surprised if we bring in Suarez next year.

Nobody is bringing him in. Ignore Messigician, he is a troll. Pretend barto fan, Probably a madrista.

Messi983

Dani Alves dreams of a potential return to Bar?a to finish his fantastic career. President Laporta and Xavi are evaluating this possible signing to give an expert guide to the young talents at the club. Talks have opened and a meeting will be scheduled in the next few days. [uol]

Birdy

I don't know what part of the club thinks it will be a good idea (according to reports there is a part)
but it's very stupid idea.
He is done as a player at the highest level, the last years of his career attest to that. Then why let him join and eat Dest's minutes on the pitch?
He is also an honorary member of the Amigos, who thinks that returning to Barca is re-joining his old friends to 'play some football'. That's precisely the culture Xavi should crack

Does not make sense sporting-wise, and does not make sense renewal-wise and reinstating the basics.
It's a firm NO

OGbarca

Banned
I don't know what part of the club thinks it will be a good idea (according to reports there is a part)
but it's very stupid idea.
He is done as a player at the highest level, the last years of his career attest to that. Then why let him join and eat Dest's minutes on the pitch?
He is also an honorary member of the Amigos, who thinks that returning to Barca is re-joining his old friends to 'play some football'. That's precisely the culture Xavi should crack

Does not make sense sporting-wise, and does not make sense renewal-wise and reinstating the basics.
It's a firm NO

agree. makes no sense to me whatsoever.

whats xavi going to do to make up for our striker deficits now, call Etoo or Villa?

Andresito

Staff member
He can train with the first team and be some sort of lower tier coach for the kids. If he wants to play, he can be the captain of the B team and help the youngsters there.

That's about as much faith I have in his abilities.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Physicality was never the problem with him, I haven't seen him play for years but the reason we let him go was really that he just declined (which he showed he didn't for PSG and Juventus). We will not resign him though.

Home of Barca Fans