Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Fixtures out - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53839353

Premier League to kick off with Leeds @ Anfield

Liverpool got Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) back to back directly after

Potentially difficult February-March for City
Liverpool (A), Spurs (H), Arsenal (A), West Ham (H), United (H), Fulham (H), Wolves (A)

Also difficult late-autumn for Spurs
City (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (A), Liverpool (A), Leicester (H), Wolves (A)

Vilarrubi

Fixtures out - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53839353

Premier League to kick off with Leeds @ Anfield

Liverpool got Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) back to back directly after

Potentially difficult February-March for City
Liverpool (A), Spurs (H), Arsenal (A), West Ham (H), United (H), Fulham (H), Wolves (A)

Also difficult late-autumn for Spurs
City (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (A), Liverpool (A), Leicester (H), Wolves (A)

A mod should probably change the year...!

hide-the-pain-harold-edited-over-stock-photo-of-man-with-chest-pain

Vilarrubi

Liverpool at Anfield for Leeds first game ffs. No first team signings for Bielsa yet either...

Ef2NpaCWAAAjNTb

April looks fun.... :cheers:

Devils

Fc Barcelona is the only club where players have an expiry date of 30 years old lmao.

Miler for Liverpool, Aubameyang for Arsenal, Jesus for Sevilla etc...seem to run for their teams more than anyone.

khaled_a_d

Fc Barcelona is the only club where players have an expiry date of 30 years old lmao.

Miler for Liverpool, Aubameyang for Arsenal, Jesus for Sevilla etc...seem to run for their teams more than anyone.

That is the difference between having one or 2 players who are old, which is good and healthy for your squad, and having to start 6 outfield players from that age group

Devils

That is the difference between having one or 2 players who are old, which is good and healthy for your squad, and having to start 6 outfield players from that age group

While our numbers are high, I still think it's crazy that NONE of our 30+ year olds are capable of running.

I think our fitness preparation is absolute garbage. There's been too many comments from players/managers we've played against who have been surprised at our lackluster our trining and conditioning have been.

serghei

And I know you don't believe in the role of fitness and preparation, but that also counts a lot.

While our numbers are high, I still think it's crazy that NONE of our 30+ year olds are capable of running.

I think our fitness preparation is absolute garbage. There's been too many comments from players/managers we've played against who have been surprised at our lackluster our trining and conditioning have been.

No doubt. Too many sources that said our training sessions and match preparation are very soft and relaxed. How do you expect to show speed, intensity and stamina in matches if you don't train properly? It's crazy.

Vilarrubi

We hired Albert Roca today as our new fitness coach. He was the fitness coach under Rijkaard, so let’s see if that helps.

serghei

We hired Albert Roca today as our new fitness coach. He was the fitness coach under Rijkaard, so let’s see if that helps.

I am not that sure it's down to fitness managers. Problems are much worse. I think the staff has paced the training routine for the amigos to be able to cope with it. Basically, instead of forcing the players to line up to a certain standard, and move them on if they can't, as it is normal, we have paced the team by adopting a training program that they can sustain.

It's as if there are some players in the squad that are so important that you have to custom tailor the program of the whole team for them to be able to feel well and be comfortable.

Home of Barca Fans