When will Xavi be fired?

Iniesta Ultra

I'd post this as a poll but don't have permission perhaps. If he doesn't have a serious awakening then thinking next winter transfer.

Kul_z

Xavi went ballistic until that international break, players lost it against frankfurt and after that it was just to get the job done and get to cl spot.

We'll know next season in cl where we should no problem qualify for ko stage while battling for liga.

Bobo32

I think it's heading to be in 18-24 months from now. I thought before he arrived that he'd be very long term, but it seems like he won't be.

Gari

If he keeps his Spanish fetish going, I will give him a year

In general, this is some kind of trap. Already some coach comes, says that it is necessary to rejuvenate the team, but continues to put all the same veterans who did not have time to remove. If there is no result, there are no trophies, defeats - what difference does it make who is on the field. All coaches' careers are over. Are they suicidal?

Last edited:

xXKonan

I think one of the bigger factors is going to be is how much the fans at the Camp Nou are willing to put up with the dreadful football, assuming if Xavi keeps serving up the pile of crap we have seen in the final stretch of the season.

No amount of Keyword terms such as Total football, Cruyff, La Masia etc isn't going to get people out if we are playing awful football with little to no improvement and we need good crowds for revenue.

Givenchy

He won't get fired, he'll have to walk and then we will hire another ex-Barca manager and complete this pointless cycle again until 1. we unearth another Pep or 2. we actually end up hiring Pep himself.

Never has a club as big as Barca hired so many average managers back to back to back

delancey

He won't get fired, he'll have to walk and then we will hire another ex-Barca manager and complete this pointless cycle again until 1. we unearth another Pep or 2. we actually end up hiring Pep himself.

Never has a club as big as Barca hired so many average managers back to back to back

Manchester United, perhaps? Not that some of their managers post Ferguson weren?t quality, but rather a poor fit for its needs. I think they got it right with Hag this time around.

Temptation

Manchester United, perhaps? Not that some of their managers post Ferguson weren?t quality, but rather a poor fit for its needs. I think they got it right with Hag this time around.

Van Gaal and Mourinho were ambitious appointments. Both big name managers.

Barca had EV who is a good manager.

Home of Barca Fans