Javier Saviola

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
he did great in 2003/04 season with barca...alongside with ronaldinho, and edgar davids on loan..But somehow I wish Davids was never on loan, because I wanted to see the two best freestylers as partners. I don't know why saviola was loaned next season though, he was a great striker! :rip:

Aasim

Bumbleman
Saviola is just another scumbag. Can't believe how much we payed for this guy.

he did great in 2003/04 season with barca...alongside with ronaldinho, and edgar davids on loan..But somehow I wish Davids was never on loan, because I wanted to see the two best freestylers as partners. I don't know why saviola was loaned next season though, he was a great striker! :rip:

You do know that Davids pulled us out of a relegation battle and into a title challenge right?

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Davids was brilliant in those 6 months...he was the missing link. It's a shame he went to Inter afterwards, he hardly played there..

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Saviola is just another scumbag. Can't believe how much we payed for this guy.

You do know that Davids pulled us out of a relegation battle and into a title challenge right?

perhaps you misunderstood me, wish he was never on loan because I wanted him to to play for barca permanently. I don't know if you did though because it looks like you're trying to give me more info on Davids.

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
perhaps you misunderstood me, wish he was never on loan because I wanted him to to play for barca permanently. I don't know if you did though because it looks like you're trying to give me more info on Davids.

I thought you meant that you didn't want the club to loan/play Davids because you wanted more of the flair players to play together.. which is why i said that Davids pretty much saved us from a lot of worries.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Freestylers he said you plonker. And as you know, he's an awesome freestyler - Don't really remember him trying it too often on the pitch though.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Freestylers he said you plonker. And as you know, he's an awesome freestyler - Don't really remember him trying it too often on the pitch though.

He even did a world tour with some street football team...Davids is awesome!

Home of Barca Fans