Who would you trust to successfully anti-jinx your team?

Who would you trust to successfully anti-jinx your team?

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
The stage is set, the stakes are high and the Champions League title is on the line. Your team is facing their bitter rivals in a showdown for the ages. The match is as even as it gets and you have no idea who is going to win. The day before the game, the nerves and anticipation is killing you and you desperately want to secure the result. You know there is only one fool-proof way you can go about doing this and attaining a state of zen-like peace and some much needed confidence.

You realize that, as a true fan of the club, a monumental decision awaits you.

With that in mind, who would you pick to successfully jinx the opponents and lead your team to victory? You can only pick one, so choose wisely.

barca1899

Yay!!! thats the spirit. But we're going out. The stage is set for Pep and his l'il pet to exact revenge on the Barca board. Once again the team is to suffer for the karma the latter has brought upon us. Barca's record against Buyern and Messi's no show against Manuela, and the fact that no club/country has repeated the CL, essentially rules us out from the title. And I won't be surprised if its Bieber again who pops up with the winner, denying Messi once again. No doubt every single one of Buyern player and their coach will be hailed superior after the tie. I 've the same sick feeling I had before WC final, the outcome of which I had already envisaged even before the ball was kicked.
And no amount of jinx nonsense you all throw in my face will change the eventual outcome i.e Buyern win.
Those of you who attacked BG for her prediction should apologise to her, because she was indeed right. My post may come across offensive to my fellow culés, but I'm only saving you from bigger disappointment and heartbreak.
IF my beloved team does win I'm ready to donate my long dark cascading locks to a charity. But it won't happen.

:coffee:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yay!!! thats the spirit. But we're going out. The stage is set for Pep and his l'il pet to exact revenge on the Barca board. Once again the team is to suffer for the karma the latter has brought upon us. Barca's record against Buyern and Messi's no show against Manuela, and the fact that no club/country has repeated the CL, essentially rules us out from the title. And I won't be surprised if its Bieber again who pops up with the winner, denying Messi once again. No doubt every single one of Buyern player and their coach will be hailed superior after the tie. I 've the same sick feeling I had before WC final, the outcome of which I had already envisaged even before the ball was kicked.
And no amount of jinx nonsense you all throw in my face will change the eventual outcome i.e Buyern win.
Those of you who attacked BG for her prediction should apologise to her, because she was indeed right. My post may come across offensive to my fellow culés, but I'm only saving you from bigger disappointment and heartbreak.
IF my beloved team does win I'm ready to donate my long dark cascading locks to a charity. But it won't happen.

Damn!

ldmaHg8.gif

zanela

what about the ears tho?

oh wait, they may already be impaired by the sheer noise that surrounds you. So razor the satanist is damaged goods. Good.

On a more serious note, I don't quite get the purpose of this thread. It's highly disrespectful and not cool to ridicule well-thought out opinions you know.

Chainsaw

Killahead
what about the ears tho?

oh wait, they may already be impaired by the sheer noise that surrounds you. So razor the satanist is damaged goods. Good.

Only if I could hear your posts...

Sorry, but Razor the Satanist is alive and well. God bless Satan! :jacko:

On a more serious note, I don't quite get the purpose of this thread. It's highly disrespectful and not cool to ridicule well-thought out opinions you know.

I agree, it's highly disrespectful neglecting two legendary jinx figures BarcaGirl and Richard.H. Therefore I refuse to participate in this uncool poll. :thumbdown:

Home of Barca Fans